1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 1st timer

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by diesel-a4, Jan 18, 2008.

1. diesel-a4

diesel-a4 Stoned As Fuk

[Jan 18, 2008]
    So the motor is heading to the garage for some work next week and I am looking to get her cleaned before hand so when the mechanics done working she'll be easier cleaned from any grease/dirt he’s put on her.

Here’s a pic as she stands at the min. some marks on her in different places but to me she looks rather dull

[​IMG]

Am looking to give her a real nice shine and will be doing it all by hand as I cant afford to lay out for a machine at this time. I do have a heated power washer ready to go thanks to a mate.

Any input would be great fokls
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 22, 2014]

3. stan

stan Member

[Jan 19, 2008]
    Jeffs Acrylic kit is really popular on this colour, check out Polished bliss
  4. Mr OCD

Mr OCD Obsessive Car Detailer

[Jan 19, 2008]
    Working by hand on VAG paint... thats going to be hard work :icon_thumright:

I'd recommend popping over to Tim @ Clean Your Car and picking up the Carlack swirl remover kit and some good quality carnuba based wax

Not used Jeffs Acrylic yet as I'm waiting for someone to send me a sample pack... ;)
  5. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

[Jan 21, 2008]
    No need to send out samples... as it's performance has already been proven, both in our hands and in the hands of many of our customers! :p

On that colour, I would without any doubt be going with the Jeffs Acrylic Kit, as it will lift the dullness and really bring out the metallic flake, whilst at the same time leaving a lovely wet looking gloss. All of the products are ideal for use by hand, and the kit comes with all the necessary pads and towels. :icon_thumright:

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/jeffs-werkstatt-acrylic-kit-protect.html