1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 1.8t

Discussion in 'Revo Technik' started by Andie0, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Jan 25, 2013]
    Hi i own a a4 b6 1.8t 190 version! I am just as everyone else is wanting more power! I have had a few mods done to the car and want to no what map you can do for me with these mods i am after no specific figure as i believe it is what it is! I have a turbo back exhaust with 200 cell cat, larger turbo intake pipe, diverter valve, bsr optiflow intake and got the 225 tt injectors! Am i correct in saying i could have a stage 2 map done by you guys? And if so what price am i looking at? Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Jan 25, 2013]
    That's spot on for stage 2, the 190 is a great engine really torquey with software. the twin ic setup is actually pretty good, especially in comparison to the earlier single ic cars. Stage 2 setup to suit the fuel you run will be great. Stage 2 software is £349+vat. Any questions let me know!
  4. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Jan 26, 2013]
    Right sounds good and a nice price tag to with it! You answered what was going to be my next question about the intercoolers being efficient enough for yoir map so thats great that they are! Also one more thing i have heard people going on about the stage 2 + maps i am just wondering if it would be worth me going for this and what would i need extra to get this map done? Thanks alot for your time
  5. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Jan 26, 2013]
    Stage 2+ is a product developed for cars that need something different in regards to fuelling. It's a 2.0tfsi product as the stock high pressure fuel pump isn't really up to the job and is one of the first restrictions you come across. So there is no 2+ for your car!
  6. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Feb 20, 2013]
    Hi kev i am nearly there with parts now and am going to be wanting this done soon! Just need to no what exact injectors are needed and where to get them from? I understand its the tt225 injectors but where other than audi can i get them also what cc are they i keep reading different things need it clarified thanks
  7. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Feb 20, 2013]
    They are 380cc (386cc to be precise) at 3bar, new from your dealer or second hand and get them checked and cleaned by someone like the guys at Automotive Diagnostic Solutions I hope that helps.
  8. Andie0

Andie0 Member

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Had map done its great thanks for all advice kev = )
  9. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Mar 11, 2013]
    Great stuff, enjoy it...

...Go Play!