1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 1.8t sport

Discussion in 'Custom-Code UK' started by argylea4, May 12, 2009.

1. argylea4

argylea4 New Member

hi guys, i have a 95 1.8t sport that i want a little more go out of, without going over the top. i'm totally new to all of this. i have a few questions.
    1. will it be safe to try and get more power with an engine that has done 108k?
    2. what can i expect to get from a stage one tune?
    3. what can i expect to pay?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Custom-Code HQ

Hi

Thanks for the enquiry

1. We have remapped cars direct from the dealers with delivery miles to cars with 150K+ miles on,the only real way to find out is by giving it a diagnostics check and a test drive.Do you know the history of the car?
    2. The 150bhp A4 will see gains of approx 40-50bhp and 57-67ft/lb torque
    3. The Phase 1 software will be £241.50 inc VAT

If you require any further information please feel free to ask

Leigh

4. Drizz

Drizz Project Plush

How about the 180bhp quattro version?

5. Custom-Code HQ

Hi Drizz,

The price for the 180BHP Audi will be £305.90inc vat, this also includes the 30% discount off the RRP, performance figures will be in the region of 205/210bhp and 230/235lbs of torque, we can also offer you a mobile tuning service where we can come to either your place of work or home to whichever suits at a cost of £349.60inc vat.

If you require a booking or any further information please contact us on 01246 455004.

Regards

Nino

6. Drizz

Drizz Project Plush

I'm guessing that's on a stock engine with nothing else done/need doing? Also as you offer the mobile service it'll be just a regular map not live mapping?

7. Custom-Code HQ

Hi Drizz,

Yes figues are quoted on stock engine, we would recommend new DV and air filter, as for the mobile service we can offer both stages of remaps.

Regards

Nino