1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a4 1.8t B6 150bhp (k03)

Discussion in 'Revo Technik' started by Mizan, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Mizan

Mizan Member

[Jul 17, 2012]
    Hi, I've got a B6 quattro with the k03 turbo fitted, I have had a stage one remap done to the car, while the results are great, I'm in the pursuit for more power and upgrading the turbo.

I eventually want around 250-300bhp, I was thinking of the k04 or the T28, if install them without remapping the car, what will the results be like? or will it defiantly need a remap after installing?

And what things can I do without upgrading the turbo to get more power? If i was to upgrade the injectors, would that give me more power without having to do another remap?

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Jul 18, 2012]
    Before you go changing the turbo I'd advise getting a FMIC, Turbo back exhaust, intake and 225 injectors running stage2 software. Any turbo upgrade that would give you a beneficial power hike will need additional components, Stage2 will give you a good improvement in drivability, power and torque!
  4. Mizan

Mizan Member

[Jul 18, 2012]
    Thanks, am I right by assuming by the 225 injectors you mean the 380cc? will there be any harm/benefit by upgrading to 550cc injectors as there only a small increase in price?

Thanks
  5. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Jul 18, 2012]
    No problem, in regards to 550s they'd be complete overkill and you'd have to have software specifically written to support them on that setup... that's not something we'd offer, we don't support 550cc injectors on stage1 or 2 files we do however on Stage3 when you're running a GT28rs!
    To put it in perspective the injector size is accounted for in the tuning, you cant just put larger ones in without causing a lot of issues or having software written to account for them!

I hope this helps.