A3sportbackMark's countdown begins

Haha...thanks Sandra, I knew you would chose something like this to keep me awake! No sleeping for me, live the countdown thread.
suprisingly, not on the SD card.......yet!
Need to keep you on your toes now. Sleeping not allowed, lol. Hope your holding up ok? Its not long to go, i know its easy for me to say, but when i order my new car i will go stir crazy, lol. :) x

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
Need to keep you on your toes now. Sleeping not allowed, lol. Hope your holding up ok? Its not long to go, i know its easy for me to say, but when i order my new car i will go stir crazy, lol. :) x

You have been in the best position to see people go stir crazy on this forum. From previous threads I hear you are after the S3, is this correct? There will be no shortage of volunteers to start your countdown thread, maybe we should start it now?:yes:

Reactions: Sandra

New Car Sandra? or just speaking your mind?

You have been in the best position to see people go stir crazy on this forum. From previous threads I hear you are after the S3, is this correct? There will be no shortage of volunteers to start your countdown thread, maybe we should start it now?:yes:

Oh no, i cant do a countdown thread yet, i want a 14 plate, thats way to far away for me, havent finished doing my spec yet. :) x

Reactions: Louay and A3sportbackMark
Oh no, i cant do a countdown thread yet, i want a 14 plate, thats way to far away for me, havent finished doing my spec yet. :) x

Tick every box... job done :D

That's how you 'do a spec', right?

Haha....like it. However, cemerson, you appear to of missed a couple of your spec....lol or am I mistaken?

Heh yeh, I didn't literally tick everything... just most things :p There are some things I didn't want, lol

not confirmed yet, order spec sheet signed on Friday 16th Aug, dealer picking up my 8P S3 on wednesday hopefully with some more news. Delivery on Christmas eve would be nice!

not confirmed yet, order spec sheet signed on Friday 16th Aug, dealer picking up my 8P S3 on wednesday hopefully with some more news. Delivery on Christmas eve would be nice!

Yes that would be nice i think. An early christmas present. :) x

The excitement is mounting, just sold my car to the 1st viewer, now car less until the 1st. Mixed feelings, pleased it went so easily, now I can hire an R8 for a week!!! Haha.

Reactions: Sandra, Daveotto and cemerson
This song is what its going to be like when you all collect your cars. I love this one though. :) x

The Specials - Ghost Town - YouTube
thanks Sandra, really can't keep up putting these great tunes on SD card! The Specials, Madness and Squeeze, love them all.
sept 1st will be mad, the roads will be a glut of new A3, hope Audi-sport.net does not crash with excitement on 31st aug!

thanks Sandra, really can't keep up putting these great tunes on SD card! The Specials, Madness and Squeeze, love them all.
sept 1st will be mad, the roads will be a glut of new A3, hope Audi-sport.net does not crash with excitement on 31st aug!

Im sure our server will cope with all you guys getting ready for collection. :) x im glad you have liked the tunes so far Mark, i got some good tunes lined up for the next 9 days. :) x

it has been a long wait Mark, im sure you never thought it would be so hard to wait. 9 sleeps is not that long, i have enjoyed your countdown very much, it be strange when you actually collect and me not filling up your sd cards. :) x

Well, final week of waiting for a lot of us, so let's rock! :yes:

Well, my time, and for many others, our collection is almost here.Over the past 5 months of waiting, I have attempted to lighten the mood by almost acquiring an A3 by devious and underhand means - no offence intended!
[\devious mode on]
First there was mark wiggy, we ordered our cars at he same time, and I suggested its only right I should have his car- he didn't agree, said it was his time.
Then there was SJW, he ordered from my neck of the woods, and he actually suggested for a split second that I could collect it for him - but then he changed his mind.
Then Cemerson, one of the forum members went to the ingolstadt factory and asked if I wanted any options added, I replied "just swop the order with Cemerson". Within minutes, Cemerson was onto it - no swop authorised.
[devious mode off\]

Beware to all those waiting..... you see what the painful wait for an A3 does to the mind?

Mark, just a few days to go, so kick back and chill out,i have so enjoyed your countdown. :) im off to find a nice tune you wont have heard, just cant remember the name of it, i'll be back. :) x

Mark, just a few days to go, so kick back and chill out,i have so enjoyed your countdown. :) im off to find a nice tune you wont have heard, just cant remember the name of it, i'll be back. :) x

Your welcome, it's been a pleasure. Have been made to feel very welcome by you and all the other members, with their knowledge, moral support and not least their sense of humour! :anbet:

Your welcome, it's been a pleasure. Have been made to feel very welcome by you and all the other members, with their knowledge, moral support and not least their sense of humour! :anbet:

Thank you Mark :) x

Thanks Sandra, time is approaching for the big day.

I am visiting the dealer tomorrow to pay the balance for the car. Am taking cemersons approach by ensuring the dealer know my requirements for the AMI cable. Will take part nos with me!

My hire car is starting to annoy me, different from my old car I sold last week, I know it will be a big step up by Sunday!

Thanks Sandra, time is approaching for the big day.

I am visiting the dealer tomorrow to pay the balance for the car. Am taking cemersons approach by ensuring the dealer know my requirements for the AMI cable. Will take part nos with me!

My hire car is starting to annoy me, different from my old car I sold last week, I know it will be a big step up by Sunday!

It has been a long countdown Mark, which i have enjoyed. Yes you must sort out your cables, on Sunday you want to go in, get your car and go meet up with dave for the pics. :) x

I thought I was going to have to use the 'it says in the brochure it supports all these things' technique to get my cables, and I started to mention it, but I think he misunderstood and thought I was telling him which cables it was supposed to come with... or maybe he was just feeling nice

I thought I was going to have to use the 'it says in the brochure it supports all these things' technique to get my cables, and I started to mention it, but I think he misunderstood and thought I was telling him which cables it was supposed to come with... or maybe he was just feeling nice

Well, like you cemerson, I got my AMI cables, the red collar and USB charging ones. Ready for pick up on Sunday. Did my finance and signing of forms, went smoothly.

Reactions: cemerson