A3's on wide 17 inch wheels (pics??)

Tim20

Reaction score
Hi,

One of my first posts on the forum. I have got an A3 1.8T sport which current;y has a set of 18 inch RS4 reps on it which are 8J wide.

Im thinking of moving down to a 17 inch wheel and increasing the width (maybe 9J) - does anyone have any pics of A3/S3's on wide 17's or 18's

Cheers

Tim

Have you had a look at the sticky with the pics, you might find something in there mate....

Hope that helps, otherwise, you might be better looking at the Veedub boys for info on this,,,more their scene really.

Have you had a look at the sticky with the pics, you might find something in there mate....

Hope that helps, otherwise, you might be better looking at the Veedub boys for info on this,,,more their scene really.

I have had a good look through the pics posting above and there are lots of nice wheels but most are 18 or 19's and are 8j wide

I have moved into Audi's after having VW's for a few years so i guess its more of a VW thing??

If most people on here are running quatro i guess they use the same size wheels front and back to make managing rolling radius' of their wheels easier

Tim

i do like wide wheels,had some on my mk2,think if it was done right they could look good on the audi,it's your car mate,go for it if you want