1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3s being broken.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VRmonster, Nov 28, 2006.

1. VRmonster

VRmonster New Member

[Nov 28, 2006]
    hi, im after a 2003 or later A3 dashboard set, and cant seem to find any decent ones, im just curious if anyone knows if there are any a3s being broken, or dashes for sale. if not, does anyone know any good audi breakers that get newer cars in. thanks, matt.

pm, email, or call 07738497335. thanks.

sorry to the admin if i shouldnt have posted this here, but im not allowed to post in the for sale section yet, and its not really the same as a sale anyway.
    thanks.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Nov 28, 2006]
  4. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

[Nov 28, 2006]
    nice site that rev, ive asked for a part lets see when they get back to me
  5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Nov 28, 2006]
    They are the Best in Scotland most professional Dismantlers i have ever dealt with and they do all the dirty work
  6. VeeDub Geezer

VeeDub Geezer Ex-20v Coupe Owner

[Nov 28, 2006]
    are you looking for a 2003 on (8P) chassis car? or a facelift Upto 2003 (8L)

check our site www.asm-autos.co.uk click "Used Car Parts" and view the breakers. cant remeber if the car has a complete dash from memory
  7. VeeDub Geezer

VeeDub Geezer Ex-20v Coupe Owner

[Nov 28, 2006]
    just checked the site, our 8P chassis car has internal fire damage. you looking for the speedo clocks or the dash carcass?
  8. VRmonster

VRmonster New Member

[Dec 1, 2006]
    erm, the wole lot. im transplanting it all into a golf cabby, so need everything, right down to the heaterbox etc...

the a3 im after is the late model dash, not the facelift (i dont think anyway.)

im also after an audi tt one, any year.

basically, I need the dash, glovebox, undertray, centre pod, centre console, A-bars, gearstick/surround, Handbrake, heaterbox (complete), heater matrix, all the end pieces, the brackets and main support bar, clocks, switches, aircon control panel, headlight switch and as much loom as possible, and all the heater ducting and vents. ill check the sites mentioned and hopefully i can sort one this week. thanks people.