1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 what clutch upgrade is best???

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by friffy300hpa3, Nov 6, 2013.

1. friffy300hpa3

friffy300hpa3 New Member

I have an A3 With around ko4 conversion running 300hp, and my standard clutch setup has started slipping unsurprisingly.Whats the best setup for this?Really appreciate the help!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

4. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

ABF single mass flywheel and a VR6 clutch for an AAA engine will sort you out nicely mate

5. friffy300hpa3

friffy300hpa3 New Member

Hi, thanks guys that has helped!
    Have just been looking on ebay and found a company called techniclutch, they do carbon kevlar clutch with a lightened and balanced flywheel
    Need 2 get something a bit strong get as I want 2 put a bam block, and hybrid stage 3 my k04.
    Any ideas if this company are any good as I am a bit wary about buying something like this off eBay?
    Any feedback would much appreciated.
    Thanks

6. jay22s3

jay22s3 2nd gear sorts em out

I was asking my nieces boyfriend the same question about clutches the other day and he said ( I quote techniclutch have been selling normal clutches as performance ones so be wary ) and also I have been asking about the solid mass or DMF and have been steered to keep the DMF as solid mass are more likely to make your gearbox fail in time so I'm going with there opinion but be wary of techniclutch ok

friffy300hpa3 likes this.