A3- warren's.

Thanks ! Yeah robin could do mate, see what happens in the next week or so.. I'll give you a message !

Farhn can't take any credit for the last pic as I didn't take it but the ones with the Roti's on was me haha.. Make sure you download the new software for the camera! You'll get on easy then !

what size are the NUE's? 18s?
was thinking about getting some myself, look absolutely mint on your a3 mate!

NUE's are sick! Really like those wheels, would look MINT in anthracite mate!

Hi... Warren

I've been tring to get these rear Audi A5 seats to fit into my A3 and the only thing I see stoping them going in is the baby harness hook.

Would I just need to trim these down and bob's your uncle ?

5610146937_4d83c4c7d8_z.jpg

The seats need re-working to fit iirc.

What do you mean by Re-working N8 ? Ripping out the leather or chopping ?

Becasue I can get them in ....it's just the baby sit hook that's in the way....

not been on here in ages!

yeah well to make mine fit they needed the frames swapping from the old a3 seats.. swap leather and foam over to a3 frames and they fit! need a trimmer to do the finishing touches really!

cars the same basically ha.. was getting some CH's for winter in 18 but might just paint the NUE's and change tyres for winter

Not updated in ages due to me not really being that bothered with the car
dry.png

interesting month ive had also
sleep.png
turbo went so its has new turbo, intercooler and all the rest to go with all done at Awesome Gti. Been serviced, got rid of the back box exhaust for a straight and a remap.

car was a mess so needed a clean up

DSC03744 by warren lord, on Flickr
blink.png

DSC03746 by warren lord, on Flickr
Everything cleaned!

DSC03749 by warren lord, on Flickr
Clayed, polished and all the rest of it on the paint. All brakes painted like a anthracite colour.

DSC03751 by warren lord, on Flickr

Had these to whack on.

DSC03753 by warren lord, on Flickr
All sorted for now.. had to re route front air line because it was catching. The air setup in the boot has had a nice tidy up.

Reactions: Pauljamescaton and Ash187
Just read this through from the start. Lovely car, always liked Silver cars, look so smart when they're clean. Wheels suit it down to the ground.

Random question, where did you jack up from at the front to get the ramps under the sills?

Agree ^^^^^^^ I also want these alloys :) what are they?

Thanks ! I jacked it up from the front control arm on each side !

Wheels are rotiform NUEs