A3- warren's.

Front End Conversion looks great Warren, got a real nice shine to your paintwork also!

Must say am not happy with how it sits... but i have to challenged multi-stories all the time, something will be done though.
Went to detailed and met a few forum members... glad to say everyone i met was/is very nice. :thumbsup:

love you too broooo

Aww Warren, that S-Line bumper looks awesome!!! It's my favourite A3 bumper, ..love your car. Nice little lighting touch too, ..SWEET!! :wub: x

Looking good Warren, very tidy.

Thanks mate

Car looks great Warren, the updated front end has paid off. Great job.

Thanks..yeah am happy i went through with it.

Warren your car is looking stunning now - great work man - glad it's all
Paying off :wub:

Thank Nath.. improved it loads i think.

Yes about time you updated lol. Looks miles better with the front bumper and the colour on the grill :thumbsup:
Looking good:wub:

Hahaha i know! yeah love the grill now.. chrome just didn't work for me i thought.

Front End Conversion looks great Warren, got a real nice shine to your paintwork also!

Thanks George.. got to say thanks as this wouldn't of been poss without you. Thanks too that's Zaino detailing gear, awesome stuff !

love you too broooo

Hugs all round ! hahah

Aww Warren, that S-Line bumper looks awesome!!! It's my favourite A3 bumper, ..love your car. Nice little lighting touch too, ..SWEET!! :wub: x

Hay! thanks.. i know i think it has the most smoothed look out of all of the a3 ones. I love the red glow at night now!
Warren this just needs PROPER wheels and then it's all good :wub:

:sorry: i do like these, but has been on my mind for a fair bit.

car is looking sick bro! front end looks alot better, whip those helper springs out and and bring that front end a down a touch! all it needs is another half inch or so on the front to balance it out with the back, still should be alright on the carparks, maybe!

Gotta say Warren, great work mate :)

Just read through the thread, car looks brill. So much better with the S-Line front and rear bumpers :)

Text coming your way
:happy:

car is looking sick bro! front end looks alot better, whip those helper springs out and and bring that front end a down a touch! all it needs is another half inch or so on the front to balance it out with the back, still should be alright on the carparks, maybe!
I know but.... if only i had helpers :sorry: front needs coming down so its either custom springs, compress the springs. will get it down hopefully!

Gotta say Warren, great work mate :)

Just read through the thread, car looks brill. So much better with the S-Line front and rear bumpers :)
thanks i love it now really changed it.

Pic from yesterday:

DSC00240Copy.jpg

I'm sure Warren is going to show us his new mod :wub:

Thanks nath. Will up date soon ash! Just in work now so will update when am home. Always had the plates just nath hasn't obscured it :/ haha

Last edited:
Thanks nath. Will up date soon ash! Just in work now so will update when am home. Always had the plates just nath hasn't obscured is :/ haha

Ohh haha was wondering why i only saw it yesterday on your facebook:laugh:
Looking forward to the update fella :thumbsup:

Dare I ask how much???

Looks the nuts

Looks ace this Warren. Ties in to your door cards too.

Good to see you Saturday too.... :)

We need to figure out how to get you lower!

Warren I sent you over a cheeky PM, could you give me some info on the fitting of the a5 seats as im incredibly tempted to get those mtw posted. Would really appreciate it please

Very sorry bud not been on the laptop yeah. Just on my phone.

Tomorrow evening I'll reply properly. What ever they cost I would price for a trimmer too as it was a utter pain doing them mate!

In that case then its a no go lol the only reason i was swayed towards them was because they have an armrest in the back. I may as well wait it out and get some a3 s line leathers. Thanks for the reply though, they look great and definitely worth the effort but not on my current budget.
thanks!

Dare I ask how much???

Looks the nuts

Thanks.. much much less than what nath has said :laugh:

Quality pictures, keeping it fresh :salute:

Thanks Paul

Looks ace this Warren. Ties in to your door cards too.

Good to see you Saturday too.... :)

We need to figure out how to get you lower!

You too Robin! thanks... yeah am on the case :salute:

From Audi we are looking @ over £1100 with airbag and the like, we'll see if Warren will reveal :wub:
[h=1][FONT=Arial, Verdana]
[/FONT][/h]:laugh: much cheaper ey :tapedshut:

loving that warren

Thanks fran!

Love the steering wheel, bet the interior a lovely place to be in:wub: Cars perfect now, new rims and its a winner:happy:

Edit: I'm jealous!!! I need a whole new interior :( lol

Last edited:
Made some changes of recent.. Thought I would update the old thread

A3'' by warren lord, on Flickr

A3''' by warren lord, on Flickr

Fitted some rotiform NUE's and had a go at fitting air ride myself. Loved NUE's from the first picture rotiform released and always wanted a set ! Changed wheels again for some Mercedes Amg Aero's in 18 polished. Will post up some pics when I can get back in Flickr account

Reactions: ~RS~, warren_S5 and Paullie
OMG That looks absolutely EPIC, Warren!!!! Can't stop looking at it, the wheels, the stance, the car, simply stunning. That is top class modding, well done fitting the air ride yourself too. :hubbahubba::wub: xx

Looked ace on the NUEs Warren. Will look killer on the Aeros when sitting right. :wub:

Thanks guys..

Another of the AMG's

Untitled by warren lord, on Flickr

They were kind of chucked on for the show as I didnt want to run the rotiforms so fitment wasn't right on the rear..i got home and tried a 10mm spacer and it looked much better !

I've got loads of different spacers Warren if you wanted to pop round and mess with the stance?

Warren, That looks killer with the rotiforms very nice.

BDW are you using the sony nex for your photos?!? if so i need lessons mate!

Wow, that's just unbelievable!

Great car, and lovely photos.