A3- warren's.

General concensus is that 5mm spacers are fine with standard bolts. 4-5 turns has been fine in my experience, although I feel a little safer with more!

As already said 5 mm is defo the max to run with non hubcentric spacers.Standard bolts are just enough

ok no worries. as ive already tried them and felt they were not as tight as i felt happy with am prob just going to get some longer ones anyway. end of the days these things keep you on the road.

like i said, ruined a bolt before as i forgot you have to be so careful not to over do them.

You using a torque wrench Warren?

i know i know.. am not no. just never bought one. ive always been good doing the bolts up mate, i normally know when to stop but i just forgot today and just put to much pressure on and spun it. how much are they mate and whats a good mid range on ?

bolts shouldn't cost me much for 8 longer ones.

cars looking awesome mate :) headlining looks awesome!

while your on the subject of spacers, ive got 10mm ones, but im unsure on bolt size? ive been told 35mm bolts will be ok, but i dont evem know how long the standard ones are?

ah ok lovely job mate thanks! sorry for the hijack!

Works vs wheels. 10.5 j on the back I think. - 10 et or something daft lol. Will have to go custom for next wheels.

OMG! Nuthin but :wub: 4 the Works vs..... Geeez!

My mate chris, Plans already to make it his own. New boot install in and new plans are sweet.

good and bad update,

good- got a s line front bumper, so front end will have a freshen up and also got some new lighting inside.

bad- random airbag fault light come on, tried unplugging battery for and hour etc and a friend plugged in vagcom but for some reason it wouldn't let him access things. gutted about it to be honest as had a look online and it sounds like a expensive fix which i haven't budgeted for.

not like i can ask what to do as what can i do apart from plug in a proper vagcom system but even then it must mean something has gone wrong for it to come on. 'sign'

mine is on tooo says drivers side airbag igniter electrical fault that sounds expensive too

its so stupid its getting on my nerves so much ! i cant spend out on this, i wouldnt mind if i knew what it was then i could fix it...well if it wasn't expensive

cars of today are too dam sensitive aint they warning lights come on for the stupidest things bring back the old days i say lol

Cant wait to see the s-line front bumper :) Gonna look sweet.
Hope you get that little fault sorted and doesnt cost too much fella

thanks Ash.. its not come at the best time with money been spent else were this month, hopefully one of my mates mite have vagcom.

Little update on lighting.

DSC00673 by warren lord, on Flickr

DSC00675 by warren lord, on Flickr

DSC00677 by warren lord, on Flickr

DSC00678 by warren lord, on Flickr

Gives off a nice red glow at night. should be fitting some more mood lighting hopefully soon but have the bumper to sort out etc.

Grill needs the chrome wrapping as dont like it!

DSC00680 by warren lord, on Flickr

Bumper goes in for paint tomorrow with the pro's panel care

DSC00679 by warren lord, on Flickr
Doesn't look to bad but has abit of peppering and the odd paint mark.

Not sure when it is all going on but not in too much of a rush.

thanks!

lol love how your bumper is just resting on your nice bed

did you drill those holes for ambients? post pics of them on at night :D

i love my mood lighting in mine it was one of the first things i did to my car and for the sake of something like £11 for the led's it had to be done i used my original unit

lol love how your bumper is just resting on your nice bed

did you drill those holes for ambients? post pics of them on at night :D

:laugh: Yeah i thought someone would say that after doing it...bottoms clean honest! pluss its my sisters bed anyway ha!

yeah just a 7mm drill bit mate.

its so stupid its getting on my nerves so much ! i cant spend out on this, i wouldnt mind if i knew what it was then i could fix it...well if it wasn't expensive

Fran/Warren I had a very similar problem and it turnt out to be the airbag wire had split off from the connector. The wire is under the seat and apprently is a common problem that with the seat moving back and forth alot over time this causes wear in the wire. All I had to do is solder my wire back to the connector and the air bag light disappeared. Hop this helps.

Very tidy, this is coming along well! will be very nice when your front bumper goes on

Not updated in ages... front is semi finished i think.

snap by warren lord, on Flickr

snap by warren lord, on Flickr

Must say am not happy with how it sits... but i have to challenged multi-stories all the time, something will be done though.
Went to detailed and met a few forum members... glad to say everyone i met was/is very nice. :thumbsup:

Car looks great Warren, the updated front end has paid off. Great job.

Yes about time you updated lol. Looks miles better with the front bumper and the colour on the grill :thumbsup:
Looking good:wub: