A3- warren's.

Looking good mate, you hitting edition tomorow?

Looking good mate, you hitting edition tomorow?

I would mate but its my 21st then so plans all set out already. ive not seen this interior of yours yet too!

Nice one mate! Are those TT S-line? The rear bench looks brilliant

Thanks, no mate they are A5 s line seats, they look abit better in person as they are quite new.

And the rears just straight in then mate? Just assumed TT as i seen a set for sale recently, guy bought them for his caddy but changed his mind on putting that money into his work van lol

And the rears just straight in then mate? Just assumed TT as i seen a set for sale recently, guy bought them for his caddy but changed his mind on putting that money into his work van lol

No mate, backs are custom fit, had to do some chopping and changing but they are all in now.

sweet, well nice job mate! Certainly looks the part, credit to you

Thanks, yeah really happy with them, they have all the heated seat plugs etc, not sure if it will cost loads to do it but am sure Nigel might know.

I would mate but its my 21st then so plans all set out already. ive not seen this interior of yours yet too!

Thanks, no mate they are A5 s line seats, they look abit better in person as they are quite new.

Ah fair enough mate! Happy b day, just got mine back today! You wouldn't recognise it!

Thanks, yeah really happy with them, they have all the heated seat plugs etc, not sure if it will cost loads to do it but am sure Nigel might know.

Anything is possible mate, but post what you did to make the rears fit as pics are great, but modding info is better young man & btw, happy 21st, trust me hangovers are overrated, so take it easy matey :)

They look sweet fella and as smoothie said the rear ones look lovely :happy:
Car coming along nicely. What else you got planned?

Nice work Warren! They look great :)

How hard is it to get the rears to fit in? How much more comfortable are they than standard seats?

Lovely Seats Warren ....What are they Audi A3's S-line ? But the 2010 versions ?

Not bad Nex 5 is ok but let down by the avchd mode :(. Nice style though. I work at jessops. I'm a camera sales expert and tech. I shift these in the daily lol

Yeah thanks, honestly i cant fault this camera, ive just come back from being away and the amount of people having to carry huge slr's, just seems like so much effort to lug them around. the small factor of it made me want it even more knowing that no quality is lost. i didnt really buy it for the hd video so it wont really bother me to much but i have recently used this function and i thought it was impressive. what is it that people find it not upto scratch with this feature?

Anything is possible mate, but post what you did to make the rears fit as pics are great, but modding info is better young man & btw, happy 21st, trust me hangovers are overrated, so take it easy matey :)

Cool i might have a look into maybe doing them, will put up some better info on fitting etc, thank you too for the wishes, its been great upto now!

They look sweet fella and as smoothie said the rear ones look lovely :happy:
Car coming along nicely. What else you got planned?

Thanks ash, it was something i wanted to change but never thought i would, i dont know whats next myself, i should stop really but i get tempted all the time to do stuff, it will never end.

Nice work Warren! They look great :)

How hard is it to get the rears to fit in? How much more comfortable are they than standard seats?

Thanks, i will try get some more info on the rear fitting but it isnt easy, you need to use the original frames as the a5 ones a slightly bigger, use all the internals of the a5 like the armrest brackets foam etc. personally i think they are much comfier! they support alot more making moterway miles nicer.

Lovely Seats Warren ....What are they Audi A3's S-line ? But the 2010 versions ?

Thanks! they are actually A5 2010/2011 seats slightly different in style and comfort.

Loving the new seats mate, back seat is a real nice touch.

thanks shane. must admit the rears are extreamly comfy! and no one really goes in them!

i love those seats! perfect, id love to have some to match my interiour! really brings the car up to date with the MY11 rear lights!

rear bench looks awesome!

Cheers max, currently trying to permanently inbed the California air cent cheery into my interior :laugh: i cant get enough of the smell.

just been for an MOT today aswell! passed with no advisory's too.

Cheers max, currently trying to permanently inbed the California air cent cheery into my interior :laugh: i cant get enough of the smell.

just been for an MOT today aswell! passed with no advisory's too.

Reactions: Sam Dawson
need to get me some of that!!!^^^^

Bro you need to smell my air fresheners they are epic! :wub: Need to have a look at your car soon Warren :wub:

Mate i said about coming up on one of my four off! currently on my first day of four today :p

Not even a "nice rear lights there mate" :undwech:

Hahaha why you say that Nigel? there 100% those bud nothing to worry about :rockwoot:

Custom scent bro, they are epic, you can buy some when you come to a show :wub:

they might be nice bro, but get your nose on a cheery cally air cent :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lovely seats Warren!!
....what's this air freshener your banging on about then?
Need some new scents in mine!

Them round pots with three little blocks in ? California scents ?
A word of warning about these ,I pulled the top off and popped one in my cupholder draw and it melted my f ing plastic ! Smell great but they are not plastic friendly .Leave them in the box guys .

Cherry air fresheners? Its getting a bit light lofered on this site int it?

Ill stick to my Swarfega air freshener, infused with beer, woodbines and snuff. For real men:laugh:

Nice car btw Warren!