A3- warren's.

Aha, but was hoping to see it better on the car mate as might do the SB before selling her to match the mirrors.

Aha, but was hoping to see it better on the car mate as might do the SB before selling her to match the mirrors.

No worries if i get some time will try get some better ones up, is yours silver? do you have a black roof or just mirrors? NHN is the most secretive guy going!:laugh:

Mirrors on the SB

3dr....................................urm one day you'll see lol

Nice car that, I do like the wheels, want a black set on mine but unsure how it'll look?

Rear bumper looks smart lad, not every car that it suits! Certainly wouldn't suit mine but looks perfect on yours, i think its the no spoiler look that works with the bumper, just need the wiper off to complete the rear IMO

As for the wheels they look ace, only wheel id consider to replace the pescaras

thanks guys, yeah i think it works well without one, i still think if one pops up i might get some in the future so who knows. was going to get some work done but feeling ruff this morn.

You already know my thoughts on your car fella, Sweet. I just seen your auction of ebay for your calipers, if you do relist them put calipers in the title aswell just not S3 brakes. So if any one does a search using either of those words on ebay it will bring your auction up. Plus when you type Audi S3 brakes in 700+ items come up lol.

yeah i thought that the other day! was like dam that was a fail haha, did it in a rush so my own fault, there is 10 watchers though ? haha

Anyone know if s3 drive shaft ends are the same as mine? Need some stuff ordered but start my new job tomoz and will have to nuckle down training for a few weeks.

Got another set of brakes this time with hubs as the hubs on my a3 are different from most a3's the others will just fit any a3 so was unlucky there, seen these and though might as well buy the lot, these are like new i reckon they only have abit more than factory miles on them same with the other set really.

DSC01428 by warren lord, on Flickr

Didn't update du to site problems

Last edited:
Got this cheap as!

DC 011 by warren lord, on Flickr

chucked some 5mm spacers on rear too! want to get the front right down but just isn't piratical for me with the roads and work :ninja:

Last edited:
Nice1 mate, all coming together nicely now... My S3 brakes are still sitting in my hallway, lol! Need to get them on asap, along with the FBMFSW and 2010 white dieals, lmao... but figured they may as well lower it and stick brakes on at the same time.

Seeing the stance on yours makes me wanna lower mine like yesterday!

Nice1 mate, all coming together nicely now... My S3 brakes are still sitting in my hallway, lol! Need to get them on asap, along with the FBMFSW and 2010 white dieals, lmao... but figured they may as well lower it and stick brakes on at the same time.

Cheers bud! Yeah think am guna chuck mine on next week When am on my four off!

Really not sure if to just wrap the roof and spoiler black. But I have a feelin it could ruin it.

whoops! double post. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ok rear spoliers on, looks proper good in person and sets the rear off a treat now, only a small mod but changes so much.

got myself a new camera too :wub:

DSC00011 by warren lord, on Flickr

DSC00015 by warren lord, on Flickr

DSC00012 by warren lord, on Flickr

Work done by Jake at panel-care and is spot on,Tapes still on just to be sure its safe, but stuck proper!

Looks wicked Warren! What camera you get? I need a new one soon....

mate i love it, slight change has improved it loads imo,

well am doing abit of travelling this year, off to Holland first so i didn't want a massive DSLR so ive gone for the new sony nex range camera which is a DSLR/Point and shoot size camera. Theres prob going to be alot of bad talk about them as the purists will say it isnt a true DSLR due to size but more fool them as its awesome to use and just in general. can also use all the alpha lenses.

whoops double post but defo have a look into them mate, honestly brilliant.

Last edited:
looking good warren i need a spoiler baaaadly the rear of mine looks so boring at the mo lol , nice camera too as n8 will tell you i need a decent camera

cheers! yeah will get some more when possible but working!

Black interior mirror!

DSC00030 by warren lord, on Flickr

got some more in motion for her.:ninja:

Looks good how easy was the mirror to remove? What you use to spray

Thanks, easy mate when you know what your doing, you just TWIST the base that holds it to the screen, do not push anything on or off you will smash the screen. you will have to move the mirror with the base as you twist. paint wise i just used plasticoat. matt black worked well mate.