A3 turbo problems

Honie

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the site and am having problems with my t plate 1.8t.. When car is running it misfires really badly but if blip throttle under acceleration it clears for a while and then comes back again. Really is annoying me and fuel economy is awful... am getting told different things. Air flow meter or coil pack etc. any help would be appreciated! Cheers

Hers a few link I have found

This could be caused by a faulty MAF sensor (again), temperature sender, relay 109 (diesels only), dirty throttle body, faulty coilpacks (petrol) or dirty contacts on the ignition amplifier (AGU 1.8T Engine Only). Relay 109 - the sure-fire sign is when you try to start the car, the glowplug lamp stays out. After a few tries, glowplug light comes on, car starts.

Hers a few link I have found

This could be caused by a faulty MAF sensor (again), temperature sender, relay 109 (diesels only), dirty throttle body, faulty coilpacks (petrol) or dirty contacts on the ignition amplifier (AGU 1.8T Engine Only). Relay 109 - the sure-fire sign is when you try to start the car, the glowplug lamp stays out. After a few tries, glowplug light comes on, car starts.
Glowplug...:)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I see that the guys have given you some info already. Enjoy the forum.