1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Tom - Robin Hood Island

Nilz Nov 25, 2009

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey mate, sure it was you today, just off the island, going towards Solihull about 5.45ish, you got the original wheels back on??

I was on the opposite side outside the ALMIGHTY KFC :)

2. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Just spotted this Nilz, I dont think it was me?, and I'm still running the dinged RS4's at the moment...weathers too poo to spend time changing wheels :)

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Aah well thats ok, thought it was you, as it was an X plate and very shiny!! LOL

4. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Mines not looking too great at the moment...no time to wash it!. I'm off till Thursday so if it stops raining for long enough normal service will resume shortly ;)

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Oh well, guess it's just me who spotted you them Tom, and twice! :)

6. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Stalker!! :ninja:

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

:sly: