1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a3 TDI wanted for my e90 325i Msport

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by k33rxn, Jun 14, 2012.

1. k33rxn

k33rxn New Member

Hi guys, i'm after a px for my 2006 BMW 325i Msport.

I would like a low mileage (under 70k) 3 door audi a3 TDI, preferably cheaper than mine so there would be a bit of cash my way.
    heres the advert for my car. Thanks

With regret I am selling my e90 as work commitments now require me to travel a 90 mile round trip a day so I'm going Diesel! [​IMG]
    here goes...
    BMW 325i (218bhp model)
    Early 2006 model,
    55,000 miles with full service history,
    MOT April 2013
    Tax end of september 2012,
    genuine Msport model,
    only two owners from new,
    Sapphire metallic black,
    HPi clear,
    Msport lower suspension package,
    18" mv3 sport wheels with good tyres all round,
    black grilles fitted but also have the standard chrome ones to go with the car,
    full black leather interior with electric adjustable lumbar support and adjustable leg support,
    Msport multi function steering wheel with stereo/Bluetooth phone control,
    cruise control (with adjuster on the stick, small nudge for plus or minus 1mph or full nudge for plus or minus 5mph)
    dual zone climate control with the 'rest button' (allows the heaters to work with the engine off),
    automatic wipers,
    automatic lights,
    auto dimming rear view mirror (saves you from being dazzled from bright lights behind you),
    Hill assist (holds the brakes while you lift the clutch and automatically disengage when you hit biting point, basically saves your clutch from being worn prematurely),
    L.E.D lights under the outer door handles which illuminate when the car is unlocked,
    'shark fin' antenna,
    sliding arm rest,
    acoustic rear parking sensors.

overall a very good example of an amazing car.

looking for £8795ono I am based in Plymouth, Devon

Few pictures from my phone, i will upload some better, more in-depth pictures when I have my camera repaired soon.

If you require any more information let me know, thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]