A3 TDI purchasing advice

fizz

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Seen a nice Sprint Blue A3 for sale & wanted your opinions on whether it was worth going for at the price its been advertised at. It comes with almost everything I wanted apart from the Bose and Xenons but I guess it will be hard to get everything, plus the fact that its a very nice colour compensates.

Here is the ad / spec:

Audi A3 2.0TDi 170 Quattro S-Line Limited Edition 5dr (14k miles - 57 plate)

Finished in Sprint blue metallic with full black and silver duo tone leather interior. This limited edition cars specification includes, 18" double spoke alloy wheels, sports seats, Bluetooth phone prep, multifunction sports steering wheel, esp traction control, Audi symphony audio system with 6 disc cd auto changer, 6 speed, remote central locking, front and rear electric windows, front centre arm rest, electric mirrors, plus much more standard specification. This stunning limited edition car is offered in outstanding condition, has only had one owner from new and comes complete with the reassurance of an Audi manufactures warranty until 2010

Not sure why its Ltd edition? Possibly cause of the colour & seats. Whats do you guys think on the price?

Very unusual interior, looks nice though.

It was built on 16/11/07 and registered 14/12/07 from what I can see 1 owner.

From the details I have the front seats are listed as Sports but don't appear to be heated. Does have an armrest, heated but not folding mirrors, CD changer, smoking pack and phone prep. Does have ESP, not sure if that was standard or an option.

Read the "DPF is a sack of sh*t" threat if you're considering a Diesel. Make sure you talk through your driving profile with the dealer to make sure this is suitable for you. If not then the DPF will drive you insane, and you'll get to know the RAC very well.

Is it not an expensive option to have a non `S` or `RS` car in Sprint ?

Just bought this today guys, now the fun begins ;)