1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 TDI OUTSTANDING CONDITION MUST BE SEEN ! 1 OWNER FULL AUDI HISTORY

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by vw754, Aug 13, 2012.

1. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

[Aug 13, 2012]
    Here is my pride and joy -no expense spared- the best money can buy !

A3 2.0 tdi sportback 5 door (sport model) 2005.

Good bits

1 owner before me,with full audi main dealer sevice history. (115k)
    The car is currently on a private plate which will not be coming with the car.
    The bodywork is 100% genuine and has never been resprayed and all the panels are straight and true and genuine.

It has been lowered by apprx 23mm sits slightly lower than the s-line model,but does not give you a harsh ride at all,as a precaution i had strut top mounts and droplinks fitted along with the suspension about a year ago.

GENUINE 18" S-LINE WHEELS + BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE050A TYRES ALL ROUND.

S-LINE BADGES.

The interior is half leather /alacantra and is as new,has a front armrest aswell.
    All previous m.o.t's are available and 2 keys with all original books/wallet

Bad Bits = NONE !

I AM NOT OVER DESCRIBING THIS CAR AT ALL (PLEASE NOTE THIS)

I can only describe this car like.....as new i can guarantee that if i park it next to a 10 plate mine will look newer! This car is like new,and drives like a brand new car!
    Been clayed then polished and waxed every 2 weeks.

The engine is 100% and has no funny noises or rattles,very quiet and smooth.

I CAN 100% ASSURE THE NEW BUYER WILL BE VERY PLEASED THIS CAR IS THE BEST IVE OWNED AND IM AN AUDI ENTHUSIAST SO HAD A FEW AUDIS.

THE BEST IS: 1 OWNER,FULL DEALER HISTORY,ALL ORIGINAL FACTORY PAINT...NO SCUFFS OR SCRATCHES JUST OUTSTANDING CONDITION!

I can also guarantee you no parts fitted to this car are aftermarket i only use dealer parts.

BRANDNEW
    GENUINE TURBO FITTED 600 MILES AGO

BRANDNEW
    GENUINE BRAKE DISCS/PADS ALL ROUND ABOUT 800 MILES AGO

GENUINE SHOCKER TOP MOUNTS AND DROPLINKS ABOUT 2,000 MILES AGO

TWIN EXHAUST TRIMS FITTED WHICH I BROUGHT FROM VW DEALER OFF NEW SCIROCCO FOR £99

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS---TEL: 07828600279 -----STAFFORDSHIRE
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]