1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Steering Wheel Airbag

Matuh Oct 7, 2013

1. Matuh

Matuh Member

Hi!
    It is the same airbag?? The 3 spoke and the 4 spoke steering??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or it is diferent?? I have the 4 spoke and i like to change to 3 spoke.

Thanks!

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

No you cant use 4 spoke on 3 spoke or vice versa.

I have complete used dsg mfsw wheels if interested.

3. Matuh

Matuh Member

Ok Mine is 4 spoke, it yours is 4 spoke im interested, send me PM and photos.

Thanks!

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

No, they're 3 spoke used mfsw dsg wheels with airbags.

5. jelz ak47

jelz ak47 New Member

Hello everyone, new to this and need some help please. I have a 2006 A3 2.0 TDI S Line DSG and i want to put in a MFSW. I've bought a 3 spoke DSG MFSW steering wheel and the airbag to go with it, I also have the airbag loom. I upgraded my Bose c.d with a Sat Nav multimedia unit with Canbus decoder which is compatible with a MFSW. What else do I need because I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere and this has already turned out a lot more expensive than I expected. When I bought the steering wheel I had no idea that my existing airbag wouldn't fit so I had to pay over £250 for a new one. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

TEE- likes this.
  6. TEE-

TEE- New Member

Hello guys sorry to drop in on this threads but i could help but read that you upgraded your bose head unit to a sat nav head unit.
    I have a 2004 A3 2.0 TDI and i want to put a 2010 navigation system (bns 5.0).
    so i was hoping you could tell me what canbus decoder you used or i would need
    any help appreciated
    many thanks
    Jay

7. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Which sat Nav unit did you buy. Also put up a pic of what unit it is replacing... Is the old unit a single din or double din?
    If your new unit is not an Audi one then you will need the connects 2 adapter harness and a fascia to make it sit in the car. You will also need to code the steering wheel in VCDS to enable the multifunction buttons to work.