1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Sportback 2.0 T S-line exclusive edition

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Moisty, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Moisty

Moisty Guest

Hi all, picking this up at the weekend.

Currently drive an E320 CDi with all the toys, so this is a very different motor for me!

Cheers

M

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RGBArgee

RGBArgee Guest

Haven't they stopped selling these? Or are you having an Exclusive pack?

Bet you will be glad to be jumping out of a (nice) German Taxi!!:icon_thumright:

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Hello and welcome.

5. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

welcome to the site M.

6. Moisty

Moisty Guest

Hi, yes they have stopped, there is one left in the country. Mine is a 6 month old car though!

The Merc is a fantastic car in every way except the sooty engine sounds like a bus. I am afraid I havepetrol in my blood and had to get out of a diesel and in to something a bit more sporty.

Had a VXR VX220 until recently so the A3 wont feel that fast to me, but hopefully will not have the suspension of a shopping trolley!

Thanks for the welcomes.

7. RGBArgee

RGBArgee Guest

Nice 200bhp(PS) is fine our soon to go Sport is a Quattro and we have loved the last 34 months appart from fuel bills, hence getting a Tdi 170 S line and a petrol TT for the fun bit!!

Good luck:hubbahubba:

8. cityslicker

cityslicker New Member

Looks sweet, I picked mine up a week or so after you got yours... same thing 6 month old ex demonstrator - how's it going? I am still finding myself "nipping out to the shops" just for the hell of it!

I had a 140TDi Sport before and can honestly say I'm not missing the fuel consumption at all - I managed to average 32mpg at a steady 80ish from Taunton to St Helens and back last week.