1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Sline

TFSI Oct 30, 2010

1. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

Picked up my Ibis White A3 S line today with 8 miles on the clock :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4: just put it in the garage with 260 miles under its belt. What a motor :sm4::sm4: Chuffed to bits with it and it certainly stands out from the crowd. Me and the missus are like dogs with two d**** with it.

AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER OF A CAR :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

It corners flat unlike my previous A3 SE which wallowed a bit, so i think we can put up with harsher ride even in our 50's :sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4::sm4:

Well done Audi they just keep getting better :sm4::sm4::sm4:

2. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Congratz on the new car. Sounds like your well pleased.
    Any photos? Enjoy the car

3. will-i-a-m

will-i-a-m Member

Congrats on the car, Hope you enjoy it :) I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the 1.4 TFSI Engine as well.

Get some pics up when you can.

4. V16

V16 Member

Congrats on the new car, you seem very pleased :happy:
    Pics when you can!

5. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

My missus picking up our new toy.

Only took me 2 hours to work out how to get this piccy on here:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  6. neil-A3

neil-A3 Member

lovely picture, car looks good as well !!

I love my s-line to, yes ride a bit harsher than I would like but handles really well.

I couldn't decide on the 1.4TFSi of the 2.0Tdi CR140 either, I plumped for the diesel, but the petrol lump is very good, not sure why I went diesel.

7. nik patel

nik patel Member

Looks very nice!!!! wanna swap with mine?:think: