1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 side repeaters smoked

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by FrOgR, Sep 28, 2003.

1. FrOgR

FrOgR Member

[Sep 28, 2003]
    Hi all, would these repeaters on ebay fit a 2000 a3, co smine are square /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and jaffa.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Sep 29, 2003]
    IMO the clear repeaters look so much better than the smoked......especially on dark cars and with facelift rear clusters. The smoked versions are available from my local dealer here and I think they were only like 5 or 6 quid each, but I'm not sure if they're are available through UK dealers.
  4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Oct 1, 2003]
    At the time I took the picture I was running clear bulbs...which I suppose some may class as illegal, especially the police. Now though I have the Silverfusion side repeater bulbs as won in the forum competition and it looks exactly the same as the picture. I have seen the three main options side by side, with my fronts being Osram Diadems and my side and rears being silverfusion and Jaybee running Philips silvervision, and the best looking out of all are the silverfusion because of the clean silver look, where as the Osrams are too blue and the Philips are too orange IMO.