A3 service pack?

yetirider

Reaction score
Hi

Is the service pack good value on the A3 compared to pay per service?

Seems pricy, my A1 costs £250 for 5 yrs where the A3 is £399 for 3 yrs.
Bit cheeky as both cars are the same 1.6 TDI engines.

Cheers Phil

I think the service plans are really good value. Looking at your figures, it does sound expensive when compared to the A1 service plan, which sounds awesome value!

Audi want you to take out their service plan as it means you will bring your car back to them for servicing. Having a full service history from an Audi main dealer is also good when you come to sell the car on.

If you didn't have the service plan, and paid for each service when you needed it. You would probably end up paying out a lot more money over three years, so £399 for three services sounds pretty good value to me.

It's also piece of mind knowing that when your car is due for a service, you simply book it in. You don't need to budget for it that month.

I went for the service plan and based on 14,000 miles a year (services are limited to 30,000 mile if over 2 years old I think) it will only save me between £100 and £200 ish, but is a definite saving and a few bills paid for up front so well worth it in my opinion, but not a good value as the ones I've have from Honda and that was brilliant value, about £300 ish for 3 years / 60000 miles ish from memory.