A3 Sat Nav Unit

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi guys,

I have just traded in my remapped to 190bhp 2.0 TDI fastback for an utterly minted 12,000 miles 08 plate S3.....garaged every day and cared for by a Porsche enthusiast.

It has the 6 disc multichanger but I want to change it for a satnav/cd unit. Does anyone know if this is easy to do and if so has anyone got one they dont want as they are quite scarce especially on Ebay. Im expecting lots of wiring hassles but if a DIY job then Im up for it.

Would be quite willing to pick up item if within Scotland.

Heres hoping.

Regards

Brodster

I was discussing some jobs in scotland with some members, if you're interested in a supply/fit installer.

Cheers for the reply guys. Im just outside Edinburgh on the A702 towards Biggar. Did a few enquiries about fitting the Sat Nav unit. Seems quite easy to do but would have to reposition the antenna or route it up to a new sharks tooth aerial with both connections on it.

Personally I would be happier for some knowledge before I start getting into behind the dashboard or would quite happily pay someone to do it. I havent yet purchased the unit as I want to know if its worth it.

I am also willing to part ex the 6 disc autochanger thats fitted to the car to keep the price as low as possible.

Comments please if anyone else has suggestions.

Regards

Brodster