1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Saloon boot size...

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by ABYSS, Jan 30, 2014.

1. ABYSS

ABYSS Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK Site Sponsor

i was speaking to Tristan at Kings Lynn about the boot size of an A3/S3 Saloon and jokingly suggested that he should jump in the boot...

Half an hour later i received this via email :)

[​IMG]

This is why i rate them so highly as they're down to earth and just a great bunch of guys
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. @udi A3

@udi A3 Active Member Site Sponsor

I think there is a third person in there making them both grin... lol
  3. JohnnyM100

JohnnyM100 Member

Guess it was a quiet day in the showroom but really refreshing to see human dealers with a sense of humour vs the many who.....erm....aren't

John.
    Battlekrapz likes this.
  4. RAPS3

RAPS3 Active Member

Tristan is one of the guys who I have been dealing with at Kings Lynn Audi - and who I actually placed my order with- he's been a pleasure to deal with and not a Audi Dealer D'ck like you normally get!
    f1nny likes this.
  5. Daz Auto

Daz Auto Member

Does anyone know how Quattro effects the size of the boot in the saloon? Is it reduced as much as in the hatchback?
  6. Rexus

Rexus Member

They seem very happy in there!!!!
  7. cuke2u

cuke2u Active Member

8. f1nny

f1nny Member

I have to second this, well third after the op. I've had the great pleasure of dealing with Tristan myself when I ordered and collected my A3 last year. King's Lynn Audi really is a credit to Audi UK, unlike some of the other dealerships that get mentioned on here.
  9. h5djr

h5djr Active Member

I visited Kings Lynn Audi today and had a meeting with Tristan and a long dive in a 2.0TDI-184 S-Line s-tronic quattro. He came across as a very nice guy who knew what he was talking about. He was telling me about the photo and that it now seems to be all over various forums. Kings Lynn Audi certainly came across as one of the best dealers I have visited recently. It's a shame the drive there and back was so horrible because of the number of lorries on single carriageway roads and the awful weather.

Still I now have some excellent offers and some PCP examples from Tristan which I need to have a close look at. Not sure yet if I will purchase using a PCP or cash.

It also allowed me to try out the in-built navigation system in an 8V. None of the other demonstrators I have driven have had it fitted. I took an SD card with some of my own music loaded to try out on the standard Audi music setup. It also confirmed my dislike on several of the standard options on the S-Line. But the 184 engine and the quattro drive were great especially on some of the Norfolk country lanes.
  10. Daz Auto

Daz Auto Member