1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a3/s3 wings

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by S3_chris 11, Jul 24, 2013.

1. S3_chris 11

S3_chris 11 Member

Hi guys can you tell me if there is any difference fitting wise between s3 wings and a3 wings. Only asking as yesterday whilst driving through tescos a lovely dozy guy in a white van opened his door on me and bent all my front wing in :( all I seem too find is s3 wings and naff all passenger side a3 wings. Thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Vex182

Vex182 Guess what I drive...

Well the wings will be different around the headlight as the headlights fit in differently, also remember the S3 wings are wider.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

Different fitment mate, S3 wings need S3 sideskirts to line it all up for a start.

5. S3_chris 11

S3_chris 11 Member

That proper sucks I prefer the looks of the s3 ones lol. I mean I have an s3 engine, s3 slam panel,s3 bonnet, (got an a3 one off a p reg but didnt seem to fit) and a bumper off p reg . If I got side skirts would they fit then?
    Or failing that will the wings off a 1.6 fit?

#4 S3_chris 11, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  6. S3_chris 11

S3_chris 11 Member

Need some help off u guys please, found some wings off an a3 in mint condition and rhe same colour as my car, only difference is I have a facelift model amd his is an s reg oh and the indicators are square where as mine are oblong. He said hes got one piece headlights like me but dont want to be conned. Will they fit? I mean if u buy new wings they say one wind fits a 96-2001 but I thought they were different around the headlight edges.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as im heading his way tomorro.

Many thanks guys