A3/S3/Sportback Remap Offer

Evolve

Reaction score
As a introductory offer for all Audi Sport members we are giving a MASSIVE discount on our Remaps.

If you want to save fuel while improving the performance in your diesel this is something you should seriously consider.

You can read more about us here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56882

Pricing is as below:

1.8T (S3 8L inc) (DBW Only)
£225 INC VAT

1.9TDI Engines (EDC15)
£225 INC VAT

1.4TDI Engines (EDC15)
£225 INC VAT

2.5TDI Engines (EDC15)
£225 INC VAT

1.9 TDI (105 BHP EDC16)
£325 INC VAT

2.0TDI Engines (EDC16)
£350 INC VAT

3.0TDI Engines (EDC16)
£350 INC VAT

2.0T FSI Engines
£375 INC VAT

AUDI S3 8P
£400 INC VAT

The above prices all include before and after Dyno runs on our Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road (Power/Torque/AFRs) and a Vagcom check

As an added bonus, we are giving extra discounts for one volunteer per engine type, in return we will ask for a review on this forum.

The extra discounts for each engine type are as follows:

1.8T (S3 8L Inc) (DBW Only)
£200 INC VAT

1.9TDI Engines (EDC15)
£200 INC VAT

1.4TDI Engines (EDC15)
£200 INC VAT

2.5TDI Engines (EDC15)
£200 INC VAT Offer taken up sage33e

1.9 TDI (105 BHP EDC16)
£225 INC VAT

2.0TDI Engines (EDC16)
£250 INC VAT

3.0TDI Engines (EDC16)
£250 INC VAT Offer taken up by johnjeeps

2.0T FSI Engines
£275 INC VAT

AUDI S3 8P
£325 INC VAT

The above prices all include before and after Dyno runs on our Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road and a Vagcom check.

If you wish to take advantage of this Awesome offer, please contact us ASAP!

You can PM/Email or Call us for any questions or to book your name down.

Switchable map units are also available for an extra £200 inc Vat. Available for all models listed above except S3 8P.

Some Dyno graphs for you guys to see some of the work we have done...

Audi S3 (8P) Before and after Evolve Remap Graph:

2416563598_5db7448ca0.jpg

Audi S3 With De-Cat and Stage 2 Map

2632892329_17c767215f.jpg

Audi A3 Tdi 140 with Stage 1 Remap and ¼ mile remap development
(Green is Remapped 140 and Red is 1/4 mile map-still in development)

2633712306_9d71067580.jpg

1.8 T with KO4 Turbo upgrade and custom map

2633712414_acdff46cbf.jpg

1.9 TDi 130 after Remap

2632892203_e42c08f8a9.jpg

i am interested, can you give me more details such as possible bhp for a standard s3 (8l) and where you are based?

For an extra £200 I think.
Gains seem reasonable, and the 'standard' power is relatively consistent (ie, higher than manufacturers claimed!)
I could be interested on the 8P S3.
Interested to know about the switchable system - how does it work?

Lap up some more details please ie is it a custom remap, guarantee in event of problems, etc

The torque looks like +335lbft on the remapped car and 308hp.

Same-ish price and gains to the GIAC hammer map.

The place is in Luton , not to good for us northen lot.

p

Some Dyno graphs for you guys to see some of the work we have done...

Audi S3 (8P) Before and after Evolve Remap Graph:

2416563598_5db7448ca0.jpg

Audi S3 With De-Cat and Stage 2 Map

2632892329_17c767215f.jpg

Audi A3 Tdi 140 with Stage 1 Remap and ¼ mile remap development
(Green is Remapped 140 and Red is 1/4 mile map-still in development)

2633712306_9d71067580.jpg

1.8 T with KO4 Turbo upgrade and custom map

2633712414_acdff46cbf.jpg

1.9 TDi 130 after Remap

2632892203_e42c08f8a9.jpg

Is it a drive in service only ?
Or is there a way of us Northerners getting a map without travelling to that fancy London place?

cheers
Paul

Is it a drive in service only ?
Or is there a way of us Northerners getting a map without travelling to that fancy London place?
cheers
Paul

That there London! :)

Would you really want to spend £600 on something where any assistance was hundreds of miles away? :ermm:

It's a long drive in limp mode.

p

That there London! :)

Would you really want to spend £600 on something where any assistance was hundreds of miles away? :ermm:

It's a long drive in limp mode.

p
Nope.
One of the reasons Ive not looked into GIAC as Im 3hrs from the nearest dealer.
I have about 4 REVO and 5 SC Dealers withing an Hrs drive.

Except Bluefin only gives you 3 bhp and you have to remortgage for REVO :)

cheers
Paul

Is there a map for the 2.0 TDI 170? If so I'd be interested....and I'm not a soft Northerner :eyebrows: so Luton isn't a massive trek :racer:

Is there a map for the 2.0 TDI 170? If so I'd be interested....and I'm not a soft Northerner :eyebrows: so Luton isn't a massive trek :racer:

Hi

Yes we have a map for the 170. Gains are around 32 BHP and 55Nm Torque.

Lap up some more details please ie is it a custom remap, guarantee in event of problems, etc

You only need a custom map if you have modification on your car. If there are an issues we will do our best to help resolve them but as the files a made to settings that have been applied to many cars before any problems are usually down to the car.

If the problem is ECU related whilst we are flashing the car then obviously we take responsibility for this.

i am interested, can you give me more details such as possible bhp for a standard s3 (8l) and where you are based?

Which BHP model do you have? We are based in Luton, Bedfordshire.

Hi

Yes we have a map for the 170. Gains are around 32 BHP and 55Nm Torque.

Do you have any power/torque plots for the 170? At what point in the rev range do the most improvements come? Is the map switchable at all? How many 170s have you done and have you had any issues with the DPF?

Do you have any power/torque plots for the 170? At what point in the rev range do the most improvements come? Is the map switchable at all? How many 170s have you done and have you had any issues with the DPF?

No plots - we will have once someone comes to see us ;-)

The map is switchable for an additional £200 inc VAT.

We have done quite a few 170s for Audi dealers and have not had any issues with DPF.

No plots - we will have once someone comes to see us ;-)

The map is switchable for an additional £200 inc VAT.

We have done quite a few 170s for Audi dealers and have not had any issues with DPF.

Remaps for dealers? I didn't know they offered that sort of thing! Wow!!

Forgive my ignorance but if there are no plots how can you know what the power/torque increases are?

hmmmm - you guys seem very very new at this, I dont think I would even like to be a guinea pig to save £25, I think i'll pass and stick to someone with a solid rep, no offence lads, thanks but no thanks.

How many cars have you actually mapped? Its a franchise i guess - selling maps you havent developed - or if you have developed them, whats your background expertise to know what your doing in the first place?

hmmmm - you guys seem very very new at this, I dont think I would even like to be a guinea pig to save £25, I think i'll pass and stick to someone with a solid rep, no offence lads, thanks but no thanks.

How many cars have you actually mapped? Its a franchise i guess - selling maps you havent developed - or if you have developed them, whats your background expertise to know what your doing in the first place?

We may be very very new on this forum but not to this industry.

We have had 2 feature cars in BMWCar magazine this year. One of them is in the lastest edition that is currently on the shelf. We regularly get recommended on BMW forums and Pistonheads.

Our VAG tuner/programmer has many years experience with these cars/ECU's and our results speak for themselves if you look at the dyno graphs posted above. Our maps are as good as any on the marketplace whether generic or custom.

Hopefully in time we will build up a solid reputation on this forum. The introductory prices are very cheap for our remaps in order to promote our services.

I can appreciate your concerns. There is a lot of crap out there. We have had 2 S3 8L's in over the last month that were running 14 AFR's after remaps carried out by "hobby tuners" which we had to "re-remap" ourselves.

How many cars have we mapped??! I don't have time to sit down and count.

Forgive my ignorance but if there are no plots how can you know what the power/torque increases are?

...and the answer to my question is????

...and the answer to my question is????

Sorry maars - missed this one. We lost a lot of our dyno graphs when our software was updated including the ones for the 170.

If you choose to use us and are not satisfied with the results we will not charge you and return your car back to standard.

I know of a number of VAG dealers who offer remaps to their customers on new cars.

So what does this do to the mpg on a 170 ???
Any DPF issue with this remap ???

cheers

Depends how you drive. If is driven in same manner as before remap you should see a 5-10% increase in MPG.

No DPF issues with the remap.

Hi,

Do you do a map for the 3.2?

Cheers

Hi,

Do you do a map for the 3.2?

Cheers

Yes - up to an additional 16 BHP and 21Nm Torque. Really makes the engine come alive and improves throttle response.

Usual price £399 - if booked this month £299 - if you are the first to book for this engine £200 inc VAT and dyno runs.