A3/S3 Photos Thread

2 Lewy h: get soma good day pics please, love the rims :D

Some pics of mine, only had it 2 weeks and love it to bits. Few changes on the cards.....

f.jpg
d.jpg
a.jpg
j.jpg
e.jpg

Looking good, spec is raelly good and rare bits too, I love a soonroof! :o.k:

Only got this yesterday 2.0T Black Edition, very pleased with the feel of the car so far, will get some better pics up later. Interior is superb compared to my E30 GTI, a leap in quality i'll admit overall, not as quick. Very solid and dare i say luxurious ride

295sc95.jpg

Yeah, i'm curious as to what difference that could make to it but still very much in the "don't touch it" novelty phase lol

That looks really well Screamin187, love the 8P3 looks mega tough. :salute:

Some awesome motors in this thread:cool:

Anyway, threw a bucket of water over the car, so I thought I'd put a few pics up! (Has been waxed with Dodo purple haze and sealed with Dodo Red mist, great of dark/black cars!)

Done a few bits to it, such as having the alloys refurbed and I painted the calipers and discs.

Still needs a good going over with a DA polisher (which I'll do when it gets warmer!) as it has a quite a few swirls and fine scratches. That's the beauty of Brilliant black paint work I guess!

Here is a before shot soon after I bought it.

newcar2800.jpg

And now!

dsci0500800.jpg

dsci0527800.jpg

dsci0510800.jpg

dsci0518800.jpg

dsci0508800.jpg

dsci0511800.jpg

dsci0502800.jpg

Not too many future plans for it, I may go down the Votex body kit route if one comes about at a reasonable price otherwise I'll just continue to tweak what i have already.

Hope you like :icon_thumright:

Rog

Looks lovely, very clean! Glad to see you've done the brake shoes in Black and not Red, subtle. Be nice to see what you get up to with it. :rockwoot:

Looks lovely, very clean! Glad to see you've done the brake shoes in Black and not Red, subtle. Be nice to see what you get up to with it. :rockwoot:

Thanks 4NT, I've been studying detailing world to get the best techniques and products to clean/detail my car. Seen your thread and yours looks very tidy too!:icon_thumright:

I almost did the calipers red! Same as my previous Anniversary Golf! But decided that black was more refined/classy, I have bought some S-line decals to go on them, still undecided whether to fit them or not!

I'll look to add bits to the interior and as said may go down the OEM body kit route, I'm always looking for bargins on E- bay!

Rog

Cheers Rog,

I'm on ebay right now having a look at bits. You gonna do the ambient lighting? It's a nice easy mod and looks really well at night. Not over struck on badges on calipers, unless of course you have the big brakes to go with them. Still, it's a personal thing I guess. I think Red look good behind the lovely factory BBS on the anniversary though. Nice...

Again, lovely car Rog, lucky you're into detailing having bought a Black car!!!! :thumbsup:

Again, lovely car Rog, lucky you're into detailing having bought a Black car!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah tell me about it! My Anni was also black! I'm gonna have my work cut out looking after this one though, as it is a solid colour as opposed to clearcoat on the Anni, so needs more care.

Oh well, I must be a glutton for punishment!

I like the interior lighting mod, makes the cabin look smart. I may retro fit the lighting pack whilst I'm there. I find the lighting parts rarely come up on ebay so may need to go a good breaker of even a dealer, although I always try to avoid dealers if I can get away with it!

Rog

Last edited:
I did just the ambient for £18 off ebay, came with good instructions and a template for drilling the holes in the panel. Think the part is £10 from dealer. The full interior light pack is a nice mod imo.

Good luck Rog, keep me posted.

Ant.

And now!

dsci0500800.jpg

Wow, lovely and such a deep shine. I've been looking on the detailing threads on here as i'm fussy how my cars look! Loved the silver ones I've had but the darker ones look awsome when clean but hey, we're in Britain lol!!!

The kit, if you can find one, will set it off well, good luck finding one.....lovely car.

Lima! whoooo that is a lovely lovely car. YES! Oh, nice pics too. :drool:

A QUICK SHOT OF THE BACKEND OF THE CAR..... HAD IT DEBADGED BUT THE S3 BADGE IS BACK ON..... will update as soon as i can...

e1f31b0f931955f5c06488c7a29ad5a2-6-.jpg

My new 2.0 TDI Sport in Akoya Silver.

Picked it up on Saturday and I love it. Just need to sort out a few little niggles that are annoying me, ie the rear wiper not working, a new door armrest and new buttons for the stereo.

5m0bja.jpg

fc702u.jpg

osv1wg.jpg

b7dm9w.jpg

3127m09.jpg

Reactions: Arjuanamo
Some lovely lookin cars on here.
Not quite up to some of your high standards, but we picked up this last sunday and are well happy with it.

Audi-Sport1.jpg

Audi-Sport2.jpg

Audi-Sport3.jpg

Audi-Sport4.jpg

Audi-Sport5.jpg

Audi-Sport6.jpg

Hope you like it!

Sprint Blue and BBS' theme continues....

Here is my new Sprint Blue Black Edition. H&R's and 19" BBS CK's.

New_done1.jpg

S3s_1-1.jpg

S3s_3.jpg

S3s_4.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just picked up This white S3 yesterday, 16k on the clock, one careful owner!

Love it!

IMG_1510.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG

Loving it!

Reactions: jakeyb2525
new exhaust on my 2.0tdi, remapped from 140bhp - 173 :D

exhaust5.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

IMG00057-20100105-1603.jpg

Last edited: