A3/S3 Photos Thread

i gave the subframe a hell of a whack getting onto that piece of grass lol took a small chunk out of it too I'm sure hahaha

Well, the plow is on, so now all I need is my winter tires and I'm ready for the snow... :cold:

Underground3x.jpg

Reactions: drnutta and 55_UK
How much did u get it for ?

Hi Digzz,

If we talk pounds about 380 Pounds sir - I was lucky to buy this from a RS3 owner who ordered the Alu pack and received the Piano black so I got his for a third of the price from the Stealers :)

You need to upload pics to a photo sharing site, then use the links eg photobucket provide to insert into your post, that way pics will show up ok.

RS3 is definitely growing on me... that front grill/bumper is so mean! Still reckon they should have twin oval pipes, and wider arches, but that's just my opinion.

Hi there guys,Just thought I would inform you guys that I have just purchased an RS3 grill, will post pics as soon as fitted... Pretty excited indeed!First S3 in South Africa to do this mod I believe...Really nice cars to here guys, well done keep it Up!

Nice one! I got a bargain with my black RS3 grille too and it's definitely one of my very favourite mods, so far. Out of interest, are you going to have to mod your new grille to fit your 8P2 bumper as I know there are a few 8P2 owners who would like to do the RS3 grille mod? Looking forward to the pics :wub: x

EDIT For anyone who wants to fit the RS3 grille, it's a direct fit with no mods (apart from cutting some holes for the air intake) to the 8P3 (facelift) bumper.

Last edited:
RS3 is definitely growing on me... that front grill/bumper is so mean! Still reckon they should have twin oval pipes, and wider arches, but that's just my opinion.

I agree wish it had a twin oval pipes like all other RS models.

itwasntme187 cheers for that mate heres my car then :) not finished just needs cosmetic mods. such as s line front bumper if anyone has one for sale please let me know

reason i dont want an s3 one is because it will never become an s3 even witha hybrid turbo installed its not the same thing its better ;) lol.

Pictures by durtytdi140 - Photobucket'S, BMC PANEL FILTER

CLICK ON PICTURE PLEASE TO VIEW AND RATE THE CAR IF YOU COULD :)

yes it worked but if you clicked on the small pic icon just ^ there and pasted in the link you just put up you would end up with this! Or just add
after the link for the same effect!

IMG_0749.jpg

itwasntme187 what do u think of my new car ? and is yours a sport model like mine and have you done any tuning under the hood??

IMG_0749.jpg

AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 2006, BALANCE SHAFT REMOVED UPRATED OIL PUMP, SMALLER SUMP, STAGE 1 REMAP PRINTED OUT RUNNING 178 BHP 305FT LB TORQUE P, FORGE BOOST HOSES AND EGR VALVE HOSE, STAINLESS STEEL DECAT DOWNPIPE WITH TWIN TAIL PIPES, 18 INCH ORIGINAL BBS CH, BMC PANEL FILTER

you car is nice, i like the dolphin grey colour.
yes mine is a sport but i have changed so much on the car since i first got it... the old owner would not recognise the car at all!
I have not had any engine mods, looking to get a remap soon enough but that might end up to be sometime in the new year.

you car is nice, i like the dolphin grey colour.
yes mine is a sport but i have changed so much on the car since i first got it... the old owner would not recognise the car at all!
I have not had any engine mods, looking to get a remap soon enough but that might end up to be sometime in the new year.

i recommend revo software for a remap, or a place called CC tuning he is brillisnt a guy called chris its in the midlands though 10 minutes from my house lol, only charges around £250 ish and i recommend the mods i have done to mine your car will feel amazing i remeember mine before the mods and it feels amazing now ....... on last question for you and you only

say if i bought some xenon headlamps with the ballasts and bulbs connections and everything and i took my bumper off and old headlamps out and unplugged them, would my xenon headlamps plug straight into my old headlamp connection plug and as soon as i turn my head lamp switch on would the headlamps work ? if not why and what do i need to do for them to work with my car, and there not bi xenon they are jus xenon ???????? pm me if you wish to, i would appreciate it this very very very much

photo.php

just had the exhaust system done as well decat and everything like i explained before-

AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 2006, BALANCE SHAFT REMOVED UPRATED OIL PUMP, SMALLER SUMP, STAGE 1 REMAP PRINTED OUT RUNNING 178 BHP 305FT LB TORQUE P, FORGE BOOST HOSES AND EGR VALVE HOSE, STAINLESS STEEL DECAT DOWNPIPE WITH TWIN TAIL PIPES, 18 INCH ORIGINAL BBS CH, BMC PANEL FILTER

Here is some pics of my A3 2.0Tdi (140) Black Edition after getting it detailed yesterday
cardetailafter5.jpg

cardetailafter2.jpg