A3/S3 Photos Thread

yurp, there colour coded.

I'll get a build thread up here soon, need to get the rns-e sorted first though
sweet liking that as n8 said nice touch that is didnt see it at first on the pics on facebook but was looking again at it and saw you had colour coded them spot on sir , ive done mine in a different colour now i'll post a picy in a min

what do ya think of these now a day before inters i had a huge stone hit them taking a huge chunk out of them so had to repaint them lol
100_1319.jpg

cheers man glad you approve :lmfao: , i was just after a suttle look i was tempted to do them red but decided against that dont think it would have looked right

oh i loved it dude spot on matey boy liked the shark performance sticker on the edge of the bonnet too didnt see it at first but then the sun caught it and i noticed it , loved loved loved your tanks in the boot the pipework is a work of art got to be fair and of course the purple leather sorry if i left and dribble marks on your windows lmfao

yeah man be cool hope you like my car even though its no where near the standard of yours but it all takes time tho eh :wub:

when i want to look at pictures, i click myself onto this thread.

And everytime i get disapointed! i guess there are over 20 pages with TALK!! THIS IS A PIC'S THREAD!!
TALKING CAN BE DONE OTHER PLACES!

For example: One this page, 2pictures!!!

Sorry for the outburst.......

1st post ?
when i want to look at pictures, i click myself onto this thread.

And everytime i get disapointed! i guess there are over 20 pages with TALK!! THIS IS A PIC'S THREAD!!
TALKING CAN BE DONE OTHER PLACES!

For example: One this page, 2pictures!!!

Sorry for the outburst.......

If this was my first or my 1000 post has nothing to do with it. The problem is the same.

I love this forum, and i learned a lot from it.
But i really thought that this was a pic thread. And when people are quoting 3-4times WITH THE SAME PICTURES, well.....

Why can't there just be a thread with pic's only?
Send comments of the pictures via the PM.....

Enough OT:

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Last edited:
If this was my first or my 1000 post has nothing to do with it. The problem is the same.

But i really thought that this was a pic thread. And when people are quoting 3-4times WITH THE SAME PICTURES, well.....

agree a bit about the pics thing and the reposting pics.... but if there was no writing then how would we ask whats on the car? or appreciate another members work?

If we all 'PM'd' each other then no one else would be able to come here and read and learn!
get on with enjoying the forum like you do... no one else is complaining about it.

Enough OT:

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Untitled-1-4.jpg

so is this your car sainsbury? Ill PM my thoughts, wwouldnt want anyone seeing what i say :nyah:

Reactions: FranA3
What is sainsburys going on about? Seriously
who knows man lol , i cant hear anyone else complaining so zip it then morrison's oops i mean sainburys :lmfao: , we all love this forum hence the reason why we all talk to each other because we are all friends here !!!! , we all comment on each others cars/pics some good some bad but its all just views on what we think and forgive me for saying isnt that the whole point of this thread so we can post our pics and get feedback hahaha

Strange outburst... Ide rather put pics on and people tell me what they think that to do something that looks awful on my car and noone telling me... saying that... im not brave enough to take the risk haha Cars still too new to me...

StandoutA3SLine.jpg

photo4.jpg

frontendbright.jpg

A3Slinefrontaudichromed.jpg

A3Sline-BWSurround.jpg