A3/S3 Photos Thread

Almost final look ...
9apevagu.jpg

I think that back end looks good, but the glare is blinding & over-exposure makes it worse, so I can't see the workmanship - got any more that show more clearly? :)

I think that back end looks good, but the glare is blinding & over-exposure makes it worse, so I can't see the workmanship - got any more that show more clearly? :)

Sure
s1ukj8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CSMatt, y2kcurran, Artimus and 1 other person
Believe or not but someone asked me if my car is a golf R

Yeah I agree... Looks different, but doesnt look right with that rear valance imo

Well, here's my beast :) Only 3 weeks old so still getting used to her!
I haven't seen many in silver tbh either! Ill try take some decent pics once i detail her :beerchug:

Nice weather time to see the reflections.

DSC 2276]

DSC 2287

Attachments

• DSC_2274.jpg
    DSC_2274.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Reactions: MattKeating and shortfletch11
Not exactly all of my car but pictures of my new brake setup.

ttrs.jpg

TTRS calipers
Braided lines
Pagid RS4-9 pads
AP racing discs
Vagbremtechnic custom bells and caliper brackets.

It is certainly a tight fit!

bigbrakes.jpg

ttrs.jpg

TTRS calipers
Braided lines
Pagid RS4-9 pads
AP racing discs

bigbrakes.jpg

How hard did this upgrade hit the back pocket? What size are your wheels 18"? Looks a good setup though. Take long to do?

ttrs.jpg

TTRS calipers
Braided lines
Pagid RS4-9 pads
AP racing discs

bigbrakes.jpg

Nice man... should be able to stop on a 50p piece

Hi all, here is my A3 sportback 2005. Mods: FK grille, FK highsport coilovers, Mercedes S600 wheels 8,5x18 et42 & 9,5x18 et42, retrofit foglights with lamin-x tint.
_small.jpg

_small.jpg

Reactions: Compkiler
How hard did this upgrade hit the back pocket? What size are your wheels 18"? Looks a good setup though. Take long to do?

Depends on how much you can get the calipers for. Everything is new the calipers are 8k old and I managed to do it all for a shade over £1.5k.

Wheels are standard S3 18 inch with an 11mm spacer.

Time to complete about two hours a side.

Depends on how much you can get the calipers for. Everything is new the calipers are 8k old and I managed to do it all for a shade over £1.5k.

Wheels are standard S3 18 inch with an 11mm spacer.

Time to complete about two hours a side.

Nice. And how are they performing? I presume your on stage 1 or 2 to do the upgrade?

Reactions: alex23
Nice. And how are they performing? I presume your on stage 1 or 2 to do the upgrade?

I'm stage 1 but I have all the hardware for 2+/3, I'm just about to replace my clutch as mines starting to slip. Although the standard brakes were fine for normal fast driving, on track they held on well but the brake fade was quite scary trying to slow down from 125 and not slowing very fast!

They are performing very very well! I haven't stamped on them too hard yet though, so much more control and initial bite and they just get better with some heat in them.

ttrs.jpg

TTRS calipers
Braided lines
Pagid RS4-9 pads
AP racing discs

bigbrakes.jpg

Nice upgrade mate, that is very tight isn't it, I've just got hold of some R8 brakes, so reckon I shall have to try and find some 19" to fit those monsters under :|

Reactions: shortfletch11
Oh and a couple of pic's of mine

When I first collected it from the Audi Dealer, very happy 66k on the clock Full Audi Service History and only 2 owners, first being Audi themselves :D

Nice picture with my mates Supra after I got the car remapped at AMD with the APR map it made 313.8bhp :D very pleased with that and 312lb-ft

Last edited:
Reactions: D3ment3d and Compkiler
A couple of recents

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luan Pham, Audi-Rog and MartayMcFly