A3/S3 Photos Thread

Havent posted some pictures of my car in a while so i thought i might as well upload some on here now im selling it. Had a few bits a pieces done from what you can see but nothing major. As i said its up for sale so ill create an ad on here, if anyone is interested then please let me know.

My Sprint Blue and BBSBOY's Ibis!

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

Wanted to show off my first Audi!

will post a few more with a proper camera once the rain stops!

Wasn't sure about white, but now i have it im really pleased with it :jump:

Changed the wheels to Prodrive GC-05K, which (I think) it is almost 1/2 the stock wheel's weight!!!
4478321007_89872126a0.jpg

Well... no LED content here... but just a bit of a teaser as to what my summer look is going to be. Still waiting for the CF mirror caps and Koni FSD's... already have the H&R springs sitting in the garage.

HDR3xsml.jpg

HDR1xsml.jpg

Interior1sml.jpg

Marangoni1sml.jpg

Particularly proud of my CF center caps :rockwoot:

DSC_0423.jpg

Only ran into a small issue when mounting the wheels....

IMG_0170.jpg

apparently the calipers on my car are sticking out too much and full on making out with the wheel hubs.... nothing a bit of grinding couldn't fix though.

... Hold on a minute... I lied. There is LED content here, tail lights, plate lights and the full interior.... :sorry: sorry

Last edited:
Gryphon

See, now Gryphon's LED fog lights upset me - can only have those on older models, not on the new ones with the day-runner eyebrows in the main light head. They look so elegant, well done.

Note to all Audi techs - fins a way to run both sets of LED's - the eyebrows and the aftermarket fogs.

Ta

Here are a few options that might work with the new ones... assuming you can get the colour to match up. God knows those fog grills are big enough on the 2010's

5182_a6-l-117_1.jpg

I like this option... plugs into the harness and supposedly dims when the headlights come on.
6683_uni-187-188.jpg

6702_uni-179_2.jpg

Audi_DRL_07.jpg

Have fun with those...

Gryph,

I think youv'e just become a friend - your avatar still fcuks me off though :icon_thumright:

I'll follow those links. Those fog-LED's do exists in tandem with the running lights for the RS6 but the fog-light unit and the wiring map are different than on the 2010 S3. Hazzy Days in Hemel talked to me about it at length and didn't have any direction at the moment. So, let's see where this new search takes me.

Cheers mate

'Completion'

2-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

Very nice looking car Just wondering where did you pick up your headlights there realli stand out finsih the look of the car. Also they look like the new A4 lights How much they set you back mate and where did you buy em?

Hi i thought id post a few pictures of my 2005 A3 2.0TFSI Quattro S-line. Its nothing special compared to some of the great cars on here but it will do for me :) Pics were taken on my phone so not the best.

Photo0566.jpg
Photo0566.jpg
Photo0566.jpg
Photo0567.jpg
Photo0568.jpg
Photo0565.jpg

Last edited:
right lets see if this works haha

here is my baby ive had all of 9 days :)

_PRZ71771.jpg

_PRZ7177.jpg

_PRZ7176.jpg

_PRZ7178.jpg

Paolo

Last edited:
Heres my s line :p sorry about quality used iphone.

a50d6bf9.jpg

19492839.jpg

5c19f925.jpg

cf1b1273.jpg

Mods done: Remap, 18" Rs4's, 09 rear lights, custom black grill and rear diffuser, footwell lights, plate.

Finally! pics of my new Ibis white black edition A3

apologies for the shody quality, i couldn't be ***** to get the slr out :no:

HOLD ON A GODDAMN MINUTE HERE!!!

If that's a Black Edition you got ripped off mate... Where is your piano black grill surround and interior trim????

You have the Black edition roof liner, rear view mirror and wheels but that's about it. What did they do with the rest of it??? or Is the Black Edition different from the Titanium package offered elsewhere in the world, like Canada???

There's no Black Edition here in Portugal!
I choosed to add the Interior and Exterior S-Line packages, the sunroof, the rear spoiler, the 18" alloys... There was no option for the piano black grill surround and the interior piano trim was an option!

It's a Sportback 2.0 TDI Sport S tronic 170 cv. There's no better equipment level on sale here.

Here's the list of optionals i added:

- 3-spoke leather steering wheel with gear-shift paddles
- Open sky panoramic sunroof with black roof rails
- BOSE® premium sound system
- USB connection
- Cloth headlining – black
- Interior light package
- Light and rain sensor package
- Heated front and rear seats
- Anti-carjacking preparation
- Audi magnetic ride
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
- Cruise control
- Black leather seats
- Adaptive headlights
- Rear side airbags
- High-beam assist
- Privacy glass
- Light and rain sensor package
- Parallel park assist
- 18” x 7.5J ‘7-twin-spoke titanium finish’ alloy

Whoever says black is the second best color for black edition .. well i disagree .

1-1.jpg

11.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

Sal

Here's mine, recently updated with facelift tails and Silvervision bulbs all-round :)

16m3t4x.jpg

2m6tp8l.jpg

And inside :love:
2rhy2vq.jpg

Update with the 25mm H&R springs...

Absolutely gorgeous... I'm jealous.

However....

OK... I know I said that I would not post any pics till the car was dropped... I lied

HDR2xsml.jpg

HDR5xsml.jpg

HDR6xsml.jpg

HDR7xsml.jpg

HDR2sml.jpg

HDR1xsml-1.jpg

Why does it take so goddamn long to get one set of FSD's out of KONI??? :banghead:

Some of the above pics are the same image just processed differently... enjoy while I wait impatiently... :mad:

Just can't beat photos from America with the cool backdrops :( That car is stunning mate well in!

i know a really good industrial estate sound mine so will have to take the car there, remember i took some photos on a mates M Coupe a year or so around the same area, humm now where did i put them!! haha

this is where i wanna take mine for a few pics

DSC_1918.jpg

a3e.jpg

1-1.jpg

Looking at these photos I much prefer the older big grill design!

Having spent two whole days detailing the car thought i'd post a couple of pics

Car was clayed then filler polished with 2 different compounds and the 4 layres of canbera wax, all four wheels were also removed and individualy cleaned in and out and protected...

2z9fzh5.jpg

b4wxaf.jpg

2ewl1sn.jpg

wsjzah.jpg

119ypom.jpg

vp88ao.jpg

n2khdv.jpg

5ccbvm.jpg

2ah846a.jpg

Then audi serviced the car and decided even though it was clean to hot power wash it and not shammy it!!!!, now needs washing again as covered in water marks!!!

My 2007 Ibis white a3 with APR S3 kit :) and many other stuff :p
Painted my A4 2.0T engine cover emerald white
IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics ( hastily taken on iphone ), but just a few shots of my new S3 that I unexpectedly collected today. Chuffed to bits. Hope to get the CK's on tomorrow ( as long as the airports stay shut and work doesn't ruin my plans !! )

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Last edited:
some better pictures of mine, you can really see the color pop out on the Monza in these

IMG_0827-1.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

3.2Qfront brakes
IMG_0825.jpg

3.2Q rear brakes
IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

april.jpg

Lava grey and suzuka grey are clearly the best colours for the A3 :-D white black editions are common as muck, black is ok.
Lava grey pearl effect really is the shizzle though.
img00025200911141207.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Little update to my car! After months of searching eBay, here and all over the net. I have finally got everything needed and had the full Votex kit sprayed and fitted :rockwoot:

(The side skirts were definately the hardest part to get hold of!)

Here are some before and after pics.

Before

dsci0502800.jpg

After

photo133800.jpg

photo125800.jpg

Before
photo004800.jpg

After
photo119800.jpg

Before
photo015800.jpg

After
2800k.jpg

Before
photo002800.jpg

after
photo139800.jpg

before
dsci0232800.jpg

After
photo120800.jpg

I know the rear diffuser is like Marmite, so it won't appeal to everyone, but I think it looks great and in-keeping with the cars year:)

I'm well chuffed, transforms the car. The kit makes it look as good as it performs now:racer:

Big up also to Merlin Bodycraft, based in Brackley (Northamptonshire), who did a grand job!

Comments welcome :icon_thumright:

Rog

Last edited:
Hi guys! I´m new to this forum and I wanted to share some pictures of my solar orange Audi S3 -08. I've only had it for a month so I haven´t had time to do so many modifications. Only thing that´s done is Stage 1 ECU putting out 308hp. I've also ordered a Milltek turbo-back system and are planning to do some more modifications soon! I've also got a black optics grill that will be on soon.
And I have to say that i´m not a good photographer, just want to share my pictures!

01.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg