A3 rear valance upgrade

neilwaterhouse88

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2010 a3 sport and want to add either an s line or s3 rear valance, first of all is this possible and if so is is it an easy retrofit.
Cheers Neil

doube or single exhaust?

Sline valance was an easy swap for mine, 2009 model

s3 rear valance u will need to replace the whole bumper as it comes in two sections, top and bottom.

Double exhaust, this may seem a silly question but what colour did it come because I know they are the same colour no matter what colour the car is and was wondering if I would need to get it sprayed once iv bought it
Thanks for your help

you will need a new bumper for the s3 one as above and 3 and 5 door dont mix

I spoke to audi parts and was quoted £85 for the valance and they said I need 4 mesh grills at £28 each dies that sound about right?

i paid around that for mine. i didn't need mesh grills for the s-line rear valance and its grey in colour

I spoke to audi parts and was quoted £85 for the valance and they said I need 4 mesh grills at £28 each dies that sound about right?

Sounds right, the mesh bits are seperate parts that clip into the valance. I have no idea why they are seperate as there is no alternative if you dont fit them! The total is just shy of £200

After fitting them do you think that it's worth the money? Have you got any before and after so I can see what it looks like with one and no rear spoiler? Or have you also added this?

I managed to buy a used diffuser off Ebay but it had non of the mesh inserts, was shocked at the price for them alone so sold it on. Seemed steep for what it was. So went S3 instead

I know I am thinking that, is there four inserts as just by looking at one I thought there was two,

you're geting ripped off or maybe i was just lucky.

go to autotrader, look at the rear valance you want and ring audi.bristol with the number plate. i paid £85 for the whole rear valance

Black edition bumper on my 2004

DSCF0404.jpg

DSCF0405.jpg

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF
I can't get the valance to sit flush, it all dies except the centre of it, have you got any ideas? Just seems like there are a couple of clips that won't go in any ideas