A3 rear speakers

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
Hi

Ive got a little problem. one of rear speakers (located in boot on each side) became producing noises that i do not like:) ive been thinking to buy new pair. would anyone recommend good ones with better preformance replecement??? i do not want to spend a lot of money as i got other modification going on. oh btw i got concert system.

i dont think you can fault jbl stuff, great budget speakers, subs, amps etc..

i have a full set of bose with sub and double din head unit sat in a cupboard upstairs all in working order..

mate listen. stick with the OEM ones, firstof al if you want to isntall other speaker you will need some spcial adapters. If you still want to upgrade yor stem you could try tofit abose sound system ou can fint it around ebay for just 300euros.

I know this is off topic but i've seen from your signature that you have installed a resonated milltek evac. Please tell mewhat is the diference between the resonated and the non-resonated and doe it worth the investmen. Also did you see anypower gains and any sound improvement?

you wanting the double din head unit aswell?..

or just the front speakers with components rear quarter speakers and sub ?.

also the amp aswell.

influxsg resonated is quieter i guess. but best is speak to somebody with more experience than me. sound is a lot better than cle cle cle cle (diesel:) especially if you put straight downpipe to replace cat. turbo comes out quicker (just after 1000 rpm). im not so sure about gains. maybe few bhp. it helps engine breath better and prolong turbo's life.but if you wanna invest further like me soon (hybrid turbo) then it is worth it definate. i would recomend it. if you want to louder tone then go for non res. speak to devonmikeyboy he has me a lot of experience about taking car to another level (extreme sometimes:) )