1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 rear quarter part number

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Vazza, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Vazza

Vazza Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    Would anyone happen to have the part number for a new rear quarter (passenger side) and the going rate from the stealers please? Thanks in advance!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

[Feb 6, 2011]
    Give us a clue mate - what car is it ?
  4. Vazza

Vazza Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    Oops, sorry...it's a Sport 8P3 3 door.

Also whilst I'm here, I would really appreciate the part numbers for the S-line/S3 3 door rear spoiler and BE grill.
  5. mike foster

[Feb 7, 2011]
    The part number for rear quarter is :- 8P3 809 837 at approx £300

Official description is :- sub part - side panel - left rear.

Need to know year and PR nos. before I can answer the other two questions but spoiler is likely to be something like :- 8P0 807 434 with a suffix depending on PR no i.e with or without towing facilities; single or twin pipe; quattro or not and then further code for the colour. Approx £85

Same comments about the grille but is in three parts each costing about £30
  6. Vazza

Vazza Member

[Feb 7, 2011]
    Thanks Mike for the reply. Where can I find the PR number please? Regarding the spoiler my car is a 58 plate, doesn't have a tow bar, has a twin tail pipe and is sadly, non quattro if that's any help? Also when you say the grill comes in three bits what do you mean? Thought it was just a case of swapping my chrome surround for the black one?
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  7. mike foster

[Feb 7, 2011]
    PR numbers are on the inside front page of your service book and the same sticker is in the spare wheel well.

ETKA (the electronic parts catalogue) does not always differentiate between versions like S3 and S line but uses the PR numbers to identify what is actually fitted to your car.

Because you were talking about the rear spoiler I mistakenly thought you were talking about the grille that goes in the rear spoiler, not the front grille !

Can't get the info 'til later tomorrow but I'll get back asap unless anyone else can help.