A3 quattro worth

Bellic

Reaction score
how much is an 2000 a3 1.8t quattro 5 dr worth 123,000 on clock, leather interior?

would it be worth that with 123,000 on the clock?

im not selling mine just having an argument with my mate about what it is worth:motz:

About £5k is slightly more realistic.
5 door model is less popular on that spec. There's a few on AT at the moment for £4.5-5.5k.
The mileage shouldn't be too much of a problem for a 7 year old model as long as you have all the history and 2 cambelt changes. If it's due for the second cambelt service then knock another £400 off.

2 cambelt changes? there booked at 120k for the first, i wouldnt leave it that long, but surely it shouldnt have had 2 changes in 123k?

i got my 2000 a3 1.8t quattro sport 3dr for £4100 with 99,000 on the clock. it has full leather, 6 cd changer with bose sound system.

its now got 105,000 on the clock, so sounds like i have actually made money lol

brought mine about 2 months ago,
3dr a3 2000, 8k

but i saw it and i couldnt let it slip put of my hands. fully loaded - leather,armrest,center seatbelt, bose sound system, s3 kit, rs4 alloys etc.....

it also had only had 47k on the clock with full service history

i wouldnt pay more than 5 n half - 6k for that 5dr one. it depends on the xtras but not much more than that.

Well I paid £4600 for mine with 119k,
Absolutely perfect full Audi service history,
Full leather, Bose, seems like every extra including dealer option bodykit and radius alloys,
Near brand new condition-
(1999 T)
Personally, I was very happy with the price (1 1/2 months ago)

dantheman1986 said:
2 cambelt changes? there booked at 120k for the first, i wouldnt leave it that long, but surely it shouldnt have had 2 changes in 123k?

No they need to be done every 60-80k miles.
120k is in kilometers.

rodenal said:
I think people seem to be forgetting that a 52 plate is a facelift, which by itself adds money, and its also a late 2002, again bumping the price up a bit more. a 2000 car with 100,000 probably isnt worth more than £4.5k(although as you say still sounds like a bargain)
the only 52 plate in here is my one, and im not selling :beerchug: have you read it wrong matey? =) lol, no probs if you have - the one who wants to know the value is the 2000 reg one at the top :)

drew

Aye, obviously i need glasses lol

nevermind then, back to the pub with me!!

:undwech: