1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 on 20s?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by mikevern488, Nov 30, 2011.

1. mikevern488

mikevern488 New Member

hey guys quick question.

is it possible to have 20s on an A3? anyone had them on their car before?
    im thinking of buying some but before i do i want to know if its possible!
    i have air ride suspension and all the areches have been rolled etc so hopefully that wouldnt be a problem.
    what fitment and width will i need?

thanks for your help
  2. sando

sando Member

personally speaking mate, think the biggest you would want to go is 19's and even then your compromising your handling. Think about the stance you want, could still have it sat low on 19's. Think 20's is pushing it a bit.
  3. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

SPEAK TO N8! hes on air ride and rocked 20" for the summer! so YES is your answer!!
  4. TimG

TimG Member

Not sure if these are 19/20's, but I tend to think they look big enough to be the latter?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. mikevern488

mikevern488 New Member

yeah i agree on the handling side but is going to be more of a show look than for handling, its only a 1.9 tdi so not exactly going to be thrashing round corners! ha.

yeah they big enough to be 20s, looks pretty good, and plus seeing as im on air if they scrub then i can pop it up a little bit :p