A3 MSFW - Problems - Please Help....

blah

Reaction score
I recenty had a cambelt change done by a garage that came recomended to me by a friend who also has a audi....
I asked them If at the same time they could install Cruise control + MFSW, witch they did at a small cost (Parts I supplied, just didn't want to do it my self as I wouldn't of been able to do the Vag programing and don't know any one who has the full software).

Since Getting the car back cruise control works fine but the steering wheel controls don't , only volume up and down really works....
MODE button does nothing despite me having bluetooth phone kit and cd changer as standerd , the SPEAK button does nothing , the wheel on the right side skips radio stations forward no matter what way u spin it.

The garage have said this is because of the verson of stereo I have (Audi Concert 2+), thing is I obvously did my research on here when buying the bits and I didn't see of any one else saying certain buttons didn't work or they had to replace there stereo , this garage should know what there doing with vagcom as there main focus is remaps on VW's and Audi's.... but I do remember looking at post about vagcom setting and u had to tell it / program all the button functions , is it possible they just enabled MFSW but didn't do the button programing ?

My car is A3 Sportback 2007 by the way , be nice if some one could help so I can get back in touch with the garage.

Speak button only works when SDS is enabled.

Mode switches between current audio feature being used eg. cd, radio, auxin etc on head unit & the phonebook.

Wheel on the right is volume, wheel on the left is for stations/track changes.

Lastly, you get what you pay for, use someone that knows what they're doing/using.

Speak button only works when SDS is enabled.

Mode switches between current audio feature being used eg. cd, radio, auxin etc on head unit & the phonebook.

Wheel on the right is volume, wheel on the left is for stations/track changes.

Lastly, you get what you pay for, use someone that knows what they're doing/using.

I know what the buttons are ment to do , its that there not and i feal they should with out a stereo replacement...
Lastly this is a Golf/Audi garage witch specialize in vagcom remaps for the last 15 years , I assumed they did know what there doing and if they didn't perhaps they would of told me.