1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a3 leather seats

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by reece 88, Jan 15, 2008.

1. reece 88

reece 88 REECE

[Jan 15, 2008]
    hi im new to the site im reece iv just got a audi a3 special edition and i am looking for some leather seats does any one know were a can find some im not botherd if they are from a salvidge yard or some one has any them self , could some one help me out
    cheers Reece
  2. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

[Jan 15, 2008]
    The best option is to have your current seats retrimmed, someone like classic car services get very good reports. Cost will be around £1200 + VAT but thats drive in & out and they leather will be better quality and you can choose the colour.

Trim from a breakers yard is going to be a round £700 then you have to fit it yourself and if the airbags have been deployed thats additional cost. The other issue is the seats maybe twisted as a result of the impact and worse still may be covered in blood.
  3. neil.c

neil.c Senior

[Jan 15, 2008]
    You paint a pretty picture Steve ;)
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Jan 16, 2008]
    Ebay.
  5. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

[Jan 16, 2008]
    Try Autorads/Statller they also do sports/prestige vehicle breaking and when there last week I saw an Audi A4 Avant Driver pick up a full leather S-line interior, everything from door cards to handbrake, it was in beautiful condition so the car can't have been very old prior to write off - biggest problem with this route is varied conditions and limited availability.
    0114 272 1289, based in sheffield.

I had a full retrim last year (On A4) at Classic Car services and there work is second to none, for the £1,100 to £1,200 mentioned by Steve you will get a an amazing interior choosing colours, leather grades, contrasting stitching etc, or he will just copy Audi standard if desired, turn around is 4 days and all is hand stitched/cut to size, based in Leicestershire - a truly skillfull tradesman.

When I sold the A4 back to Audi (PX) I got back what I paid 7/8 months before (£19,250) and they sold the car on their forecourt with a price of £21,495 - they avertised it as having 'Exclusive' Lthr trim - this is the qualityattained, view the website and my A4 is on there, or was ?!?

Classic Car Services Limited
    tel. 0116 2692607 fax. 0116 2696470
    www.classiccarservices.co.uk
  6. gordybaillie

gordybaillie Member

[Jan 17, 2008]
    I have a full cream leather interior I may consider selling, I have pm'd you.
    Thanks