1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 ICE replacement... nearly there!

ultramodz Dec 6, 2003

1. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

i've just spent the day ripping out the standard stereo in my A3. Also, i've been working on the dash surround panel, coz i wasn't happy with the Autoleads adapters, so i've glued them to sit flush, then skimmed over them with filler, and i'm mid-way through spaying them up. i'm gonna do the panel silver, but if it looks stupid, i'm gonna spray it satin black.

anyway - the rest of the system is sat alongside my nice new JBL speakers in my living room.

i had JBL speakers in my previous car (Seat Ibiza), and i was pleased with them, so i've gone for them again. i was gonna go for pheonix gold, but their £100 components didn't sound right to me. oh well.

i'll post up some pics soon, i've got a few other bits and pieces, coz i went on a shopping spree, so i'll post up some more later...!

can't wait to get the system up and running! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Excellent! Post some pics when you are done... Interested to see how the panel turns out.

Rich

3. xdam

xdam Member

i'd love to see some pictures...

4. imported_bayliss

imported_bayliss Guest

where's these pics??? we want to see ;-)

5. Doesnt look like were gettin these pictures.

6. imported_cocain

imported_cocain Guest

I want 2 C 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif