1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 changer lead

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by adamgroves, Jun 15, 2004.

1. adamgroves

adamgroves Member

[Jun 15, 2004]
    I've heard the cd changer cable is already installed in the car, whats the connector look like, rectanguler? and where abouts is it???
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Luuc

Luuc New Member

[Jun 16, 2004]
    As far as I know it should be a round 13 pin jobby. If you take away the removable panel above the left hand wheel arch (in the boot) the connector should be in the top left corner behind the seat.
  4. freshleaf

freshleaf New Member

[Jun 17, 2004]
    can i fit a kenwood cd changer to that bus lead and where will i get the interface...thanks
  5. MarkyB

MarkyB Member

[Jun 17, 2004]
    You can't fit a Kenwood CD Changer directly to the bus lead, but you can get an adapter that you can plug into the Audi Head Unit

http://www.connects2.com/

Available from good ICE Dealers ... and Halfords /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bad news is that you'll also have to run a Kenwood CD Changer Control Cable (and Audio Leads?) from that box through the car and into the boot.

If you already have an Audi CD Changer Cable and Head Unit, it may be cheaper and quicker to buy an Audi CD Changer from eBay.

Mark.