1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 Cabriolet spotted at the dealers

s8craig May 3, 2008

1. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Spotted this morning at Manchester Audi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Hows it going craig. I will be in touch soon about the Bluetooth and SDS. I just don't like the cabriolet at all... :ermm:

3. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

my dealer has a silver one, I went in yesterday to pick up a grill but did't get chance to look around it.

4. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member VCDS Map User

Awful looking, saw one at my local dealers this morning. Very similar to the Eos - not a good thing!

5. mcc49

mcc49 Stalled

Is that the S-Line version or Sports? It lacks the S-Line badging and alloys but it has LED DRL? I thought LED were available with S-Line with Xenons only :think:.

Edit: Its the sports version I guess as it doesnt have the chrome fog light surrounds, still LED DRL on a non S-Line? Has Audi UK been telling lies again?

6. dsl55

dsl55 exploring other avenues

Wheels look terrible, looks quite cool at the front but not in proportion from side, probably a grower

7. newbiecrg

newbiecrg windsurfer

I would say it is missing a meter in the back end, ends too abruptly on the side view... and the DLR aren't my cup of tea either...

Pedro

8. markwiggy

markwiggy Third Gear

Doesn't float my boat I'm afraid.

Mark

9. mitch78

mitch78 Active Member

:thumbsup:

10. Matt

Matt Active Member

Had a letter about the launch day (10th May) at my local dealer saying I can go and have a test drive. Might do if I have nothing else planned just to see what the new TDI engine is like if they have one in.

11. unkle

unkle Beer God

I quite like it, looks very sharp, hasnt got that chunky fat look at the back like a normal A3 does

12. sat1983

sat1983 Member

Looks nice.

13. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

Saw one at my dealer's over a month ago, but wasn't impressed. It was a dodgy purpley colour and had those same wheels.

I think I'll need to see it in S-Line guise with the RS4 18s before making a final decision on it.

14. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

I like it but the wheels always look like they have been photoshopped.

15. tracieburr

tracieburr Newbie in Poole

If I had to choose it would be the yellow MINI, but I'm not a fan of Cab's anyway, although I'd reserve final judgement until I saw one in the metal.

16. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

I quite like it.

J.