1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 buying advice

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by 1animal1, Feb 27, 2010.

1. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

What u mean? with the sounds? stereo? u mean the one thats not wired up properly!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!
    VCDS Map User

well its defo a good buy....but obviously i dont know how bad the damage is down the side - no offence fella :)

4. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

No offence taken pal! looks like its been vandalised to me, kicked or hit with bat? repetedly, and then had a bad repair! can see some creases on the panels! only passenger side tho! can see a bit in the pics! will have it done properly when i have some cash! its the missus's car anyway! gonna get that sub workin in the boot too now! i spent a fortune on it all ready! major service ect! you got a car sorted yet?

5. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!
    VCDS Map User

hope you get it sorted mate....sounds like you had same situation as me :)

well we have one in mind but ours doesnt go till Friday afternoon, plan is to drive upto Scotland on Sunday to pick up (obviously VAG it etc) then drive back down same day (we have two dogs we cant leave overnight unfortunately) - that after her birthday on Saturday for which we're off out around Sheffield :) gonna be a killer!!

Tim

6. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

Hope all goes well! Sat night too lol Lee:beerchug: