A3 8P Park Assist Buzzer

zer0limitzs

Reaction score
Hi, I have tried searching everywhere on the net but with no luck. I'm trying to find the location of the Park Assist buzzer for my 2005 Audi A3 8P. Only information I have found that it's located somewhere in the boot area but if someone can provide detailed location and even better a photo that would be great!

Its in the boot area. If you remove the drivers side boot side panel (right hand side looking in from behind), its located right in front of the seat belt mechanism on the shelf under where the actual belt runs.

Welcome to the site.

Its a bit of a pita to get too & remove, but possible of course.

If you need someone to supply/fit a new one, do ping a PM over if UK based :)

Thanks alot ju for the response, the buzzer has stopped working and it doesn't appear to be the sensors as they are still ticking away with ignition on. I actually tried removing that panel with not a lot of success! But thanks to confirm that it is actually there, didn't want to spend too much time to find nothing. Any photos or a bit more instruction on how to remove that panel? I found two torx screws which I removed but it was still not coming off.

Sorry NHN, located in New Zealand.

You need to pull up the plastic trim along the bottom of the boot opening and remove it.
Take out the few screws in the side panel then ease out from the back starting at the bottom, they are on those metal spring clips but will ease out fairly easy.
It will pull out from joint to the c-pillar and you should be able to pull it out enough to get to the speaker. There is only a couple of inch above the speaker so you wont get a screwdriver in there but if you have a socket set with screwdriver bits, you can do it fairly easy. Unscrew the rivets and and then prise out.

Audi A3 2012 1.2 TFSI buzzer location is at the right rear of the car as marked in attached photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20190831_125756.jpg
    IMG_20190831_125756.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,310