1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted A3 8P 2.0 TFSI Sportback - Pref less than 100k miles WANTED!

Gm95 Dec 29, 2017

1. Gm95

Gm95 New Member

Hi all,

New to the forum but have owned a few Audis at different times. I've currently got an A1 that I've just shook hands on a price to sell. Now I'm looking to use the money from that to get the above car so I have room to fit the newly-aquired dog in the back!

Has anyone got anything suitable that they have for sale or looking to sell?

Thanks in advance!

2. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

@Gm95 - not a 2.0 unfortunately but I have a 2009 1.8TFSI S-Line Sportback Black Edition for sale if that interests you?

Perfect for our Boxer Lola, comes with boot mat and we used a dog hammock in the boot to avoid hair on the carpets. Car is dog hair free!

3. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

4. TopDrawer

TopDrawer Member

Hi I have a nice 8p s3 with 95000 miles , ill take 7500 for it. If your interested at all to talk more, Let me know by text on 07979900432.

Tim

5. Gm95

Gm95 New Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your replies and my apologies for not checking back sooner. As of the beginning of this week I found my perfect A3, picked it up and immediately drove it on holiday up to north of Scotland.

It drove superbly and I am extremely happy with it. I’ll definitely be posting pictures soon :smiley:
    Thanks again!