1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 3.2 V6 Quattro sport DSG

linzi Apr 30, 2014

1. linzi

linzi New Member

Im new to this site so hope ive posted in right place.
    I am looking at getting the A3 3.2 V6 quattro DSG automatic, full service history done 110,000 miles just under £6,000. Never had an audi before but love the look of this and love a fast car just wondering if this is high mileage for a 2006 car and is there anything I need to look for when viewing it?
    Also do these cars have a lot of problems?
    Any advice appreciated

2. Taroni

Taroni Member

Hi mate and welcome

Timing chains can stretch a high mileage but normally very good solid engine ,make sure at idle it smooth and pulls nice and strong . DSG box is great but if it goes wrong not cheap to fix £1500 + just had to replace the mechatronic unit on mine .

Sure someone else will give you a few more things to look out for

3. Gabbatek

Gabbatek New Member

I got my a3 3.2 quattro dsg s-line with 52k, full service history and full audi service history for £6500.

If i was you i would look around a bit more, make sure its unmodified and when the dsg gearbox and quattro system was serviced

4. Gabbatek

Gabbatek New Member

I had to travel 250 miles to get it as well. Got it last month.

5. nluk100

nluk100 Active Member

Facelift grille models (post 55 plate) are worth slightly more and look a lot better IMO. Agree on the cam chain - make sure this is checked as it's expensive to fix.