1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 3.2 V6 modified......

Administrators Nov 14, 2003

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

Just thought I'd say I just drove the new A3 Listers Stratford are running as a demo.....
    302bhp after we'd fitted the cams and rampped it, also has the Milltek exhaust on it.
    Sounds awesome, and pulls from really low, it's not often nowadays a car makes me really want one, but I have to say I want one!

2. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

How much work (in terms of dosh) is required to get that kind of output though?

3. spanishS3

spanishS3 New Member

Do you have pics Wando? I would like the 3.2, but I find it a bit boring, but maybe with some classy wheels, nice brakes and the 300 bhp... would make me break up with my love-hate relationship with my S3.

4. phillj

phillj Member

Nice! I would love to see what this little thing car do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

[ QUOTE ]
    spanishS3 said:
    I would like the 3.2, but I find it a bit boring, but maybe with some classy wheels, nice brakes and the 300 bhp...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice brakes? Its got RS4 340mm disks on it already... just how big do you want them??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. JasonM

JasonM Member

Cupramax when you getting your 3.2V6 - whats the reason for moving on from the LCR ?

7. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

Haven't made the decision yet. I just get bored very quickly with cars and its to the Leon's compliment its lasted me for nearly 18 months. I tried the S4 V8 a couple of weeks back but it didn't do anything for me, but have yet to get a go in the local dealers 3.2 A3. If AmD are getting the magic 300hp then that might just push me into getting one.

8. excursion

excursion Member

300 is a nice number!