1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A3 3.2 DSG S-line Sportback 05 plate with Huge options list

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by 3.2 Ju, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3.2 Ju

3.2 Ju Well-Known Member

Must be one of the nicest A3 3.2's in the country and benefits from the following options

Avus silver S-line only pearlescent paint
    Xenon headlights
    Chrome roof rails
    Factory Votex kit with exhaust tips
    Rear park sensors
    RNS-E dvd sat nav
    6 Disc changer
    Bose
    Phone prep
    Cruise
    MFSW
    Auto lights and wipers
    Auto dimming interior and door mirrors
    Coming home lights
    Interior lighting kit
    TPMS
    Full leather with heated front seats and both front seats full electric adjustment
    Through load system
    Centre armrest

The car has covered 65k miles with full Audi service history, with the next service due in 8.5k miles and is in excellent condition, it also has 10 months mot and 5 1/2 months tax remaining.
    The timing chains were replaced by Audi 18 months ago at a cost of £4,300 and it also has the updated ECU software.
    The exhaust was replaced last month (genuine Audi)
    I have H&R springs fitted at the moment as I prefer the ride quality, but the original s-line springs can be put back on if required
    The car is available with the BBS CK's (goodyear F1's) for £9295 or with the standard RS6's (pirelli P6's) for £8795

Both sets of wheels have no kerb damage at all

Offers close to that will be considered.

Any questions then please ask or call Julian on 07971617680

Snooper and private plate not included lol!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Wes G

Wes G Member

Hi Julian, hope you are well / Good luck with the sale mate, looks a cracking car! I do miss mine in some ways, what are you going to replace it with?
    I'm getting on well with the Edition 30, love it! Very different to the 3.2 though, not necessarily better just different.
    Hope it sells soon, keep us updated on what you go for next?

Wes.
  3. 3.2 Ju

3.2 Ju Well-Known Member

Cheers Wes, not 100% sure that I want it to go yet tbh but I'm in negotiation with my local dealer over an 08 plate S3 that will put me on till the S3 sportbacks becomes more affordable.
    I did quite fancy an edition 30 myself but I like the quattro too much lol!

Julian
  4. Wes G

Wes G Member

I don't blame you , thats the only thing with mine but like you said the S3 SB is just out of my budget as well so a 5dr Edition 30 was my next choice.
    I had it remapped and a full Miltek and it has transformed the car, really is quite nippy now, but in the wet does struggle with grip, its not to bad as I don't drive that quick or race off lights in the wet, so is a good practical car for my needs at the mo. Will keep putting the hours in and saving I guess untill the SB becomes a little cheaper!

Wes.
  5. 3.2 Ju

3.2 Ju Well-Known Member

Yeah don't they remap to 300ish bhp? I know someone who has a white 5 door that's been fettled quite a bit and looks really nice.
    I remember my old LCR with 265bhp, that struggled to put the power down in anything but dry conditions!
  6. Wes G

Wes G Member

Mine made an average of 318bhp on the RR the highest run was 322 but to be honest I'm not really into the whole RR figure argument, if its around 300 then great, but for me its the way it now drives, its really torquey and smooth much like a bigger engine, much nicer to drive over standard form, not going for any more engine mods as for me it seems pointless on FWD, will change the brakes maybe but depends how long I keep it? I almost went for a 3dr 8P S3 but just needed the extra space.
    Let us all know what you go for mate even if its not an Audi. Happy hunting.

Wes.
  7. 3.2 Ju

3.2 Ju Well-Known Member

Will do!:beerchug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.