A3 2.0T Quattro ...

Dave10

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone got any videos of the 2.0T in A3 form, such as videos of the tacho display and video clips of the exhaust note etc etc, you understand what I mean.

The GTI has a nice note, but I'm wondering how this compares to the GTI. I'm up for swapping in July/August depending when the facelift comes out and whether it gets the new rear lights which are IMO not so good on a 3 Door from artist impressions.

Options are -->

- A3 2.0T Quattro
- A3 3.2 Quattro
- GTI as a last option

I'd like the 3.2 but if all goes sour the 2.0T will suffice... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif as it's gonna be quicker than my 156 BHP 2.0 TDI A3.

Over the week-end I did some handy work on my a3, see below but please post some videos of the 2.0T.

Another snall point i'd like to make is that the calipers on the front are huge and the pictures don't show that really. 3.2 ones must be massive

Brakes 1 - Orginal Front Caliper Face View Cleaned Up
Brakes 2 - Orginal Front Caliper Front View Cleaned Up
Brakes 3 - Red Front on 2nd Coat of 3
Brakes 4 - Red Front near side
Brakes 5 - Red Face View
Brakes 6 - Car on Axel Stands nice and shiny
Brakes 7 - Front Drying
3/4 View of my baby with a fffff fireblade in the way
Front Red with audi rings
Face view in red with logo
Back box 1 of 2
Car in snow

Took quite a while cleaning the brakes up but was well worth it in the end, whist also giving the alloys a wonder wheels work over with super resin auto glym polish followd by the Extra Gloss Protection and they came out like new.

David M

I did the back also but I'm knackered after sorting all the links out...ppfftttttt..

Got loads of images if you want more I have em, it took longer than expected to do the job and quite a few people at work today commented so they do get noticed.

DM

I used the Folia Tech caliper paint, Did 3 coats and it does look great

Got it from www.thettshop.co.uk/

Quite a few people have commented.

DM

The 3 door? Does it have the new front end? When did they come out?

Drying time = say 1 1/2 day fo it to be solid.

Looks the dogs danglies if I may say so myself...

Im DaveA3Turbo...

David

The 2.0T 2wd & Quattro were available in normal 3dr from 1st of Oct 2004. (DSG only with 2wd though)

I know cos I ordered mine on 10th October.