A3 1.8T service costs

rOb_A

Reaction score
Hi, is £193.00 about right for a intermediate service cost on a 58 plate A3 1.8t S line? The mileage is 29k and was last services at 20k. if i take the service interval off the ecu via the dash it say 100 miles for oil service and 10k miles for service. £193 for oil change seems expensive or am I being mean with ££'s

thanks rOb

yep just an oil change afaik from Audi Manchester. I told them it was a oil change. expensive? thanks for reply btw :thumbsup:

thats daylight robbery mate. where i work that would get you a full service with all the parts and change. there is a lot of talk on here about audi being robbing ******** and most people take their cars to a really good independant garage..

yep i have used Awesome GTI in the past but want keep those audi stamps up. is this a normal cost from a typical audi stealer??

From memory I've paid in the region of £250 per service for the two I've had.

i wouldnt pay it cause i know what the parts cost and what work is involved and they are taking the ****. a stamp is a stamp in my opinion and most people are happy with service history no matter who stamps the book. lets face it you can buy a full service history of the right person if your in the know..

just had a look about, stafford audi offer it for £99. anyone used stafford audi ?

I can vouch for Stafford Audi, great service and prices...

thanks Dean, have been on their site "Bronze" service is only £79!! think the bronze service should a standard oil service, will call stafford audi tomorrow, hopefully job done.
£193.00 for oil change.... my ar*se! do i look daft? :w00t:

thanks Dean, have been on their site "Bronze" service is only £79!! think the bronze service should a standard oil service, will call stafford audi tomorrow, hopefully job done.
£193.00 for oil change.... my ar*se! do i look daft? :w00t:

its a pity that there are people out there who pay those robbing c..ts. it just goes to show that you can shop about. well done mate..

I've used Stafford audi quite a few times and would recommend them, and will be using them again in few days because Liverpool audi are awful.